OS Version: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight Core @ 4.00GHz
Ram: 16GB
Version #0.007
Display Mode: Windowed
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: Constant

Expected Result: A somewhat offline shot should not have the momentum to make it fully up/around
the ramp.

Actual Result: Just about any shot getting near the ramp entrance with motion toward the top of the
machine will complete the ramp shot.

Comment: This reminded me of the feeling I had when Pinball Arcade first came out, as I had a CFTBL
in my shop for repairs at the time and it seemed to me that the shots (particularly the ramps) were much
easier to hit on the Pinball Arcade table than on the physical table.

Jamesac68

Aug 14, 2013
400+ million on Creature From the Black Lagoon due to the left ramp shot being so easy. That scoring section where it keeps increasing the millions reward? I got a 24,000,000 point shot (as well as the 3, 6, 9... million shots to count up to it) off that. It's harder to lose Creature than it is not to.

There's a tiny bit of resistance to going up the ramp, but the main problem is that ramp entrance is almost impossible not to hit. The ball just flies to it automatically off the flipper. More resistance on the ramp wouldn't hurt, but the ball flies straight and true off the flipper right up the ramp center.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
It is the same on PS3 and iPad, I rarely (if ever) see the ball not make it up the ramp. Even with bounces of the Snack Bar target bank to the left of the ramp.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.