PC Crash If you accidentally tap Windows Logo key, PA window goes permanently black

JavaJack

Jun 25, 2012
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560Ti
Ram: 9GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): vs0.008
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time

Expected Result: Accidentally tapping the Windows logo key at lower left of keyboard should take you to the desktop, but alt+tabbing back to the game should resume the game.
Actual Result: Accidentally tapping the Windows logo key takes me to the desktop, but after alt+tabbing back to the game, its window is permanently black and you must kill the game from Task Manager.

Comment: Launch the game, then tap the Windows logo key. I was able to trigger the bug while playing a table, while at the folder screen, and even at the "Press to continue" splash screen. When alt+tabbing back to the game, or clicking the game's icon on the task bar to bring it frontmost again, the window DOES come to the foreground, but the window is completely black, apart from some 1-pixel gray lines that are indicative of a window border and title bar. No combination of alt+tabbing around to various windows can get the game to repaint its window. Every time I must kill the game from Task Manager. Usually the sound continues to play, and the game seemingly acknowledges some inputs as you can hear flippers or menu bell sounds.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.