Bug Title: Bug - Black Knight: Magna save will not activate
OS Version: Windows 8
Graphics Card: AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
Ram: 6GB
Version # 0.010:
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1600x900
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: Using the 2nd flipper buttons should activate magna save when it is lit.
Actual Result: Pressing the 2nd flipper buttons while magna save is lit does nothing.
Comment: Play Black Knight. When magna save is lit, try activating it.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Are you using a 360 control pad with the buttons remapped? I think the mapping for the flippers works (so you can remap the flippers to LB/RB) but remapping the triggers doesn't (so you can't map the secondary ones to LT/RT. I noticed on Harley-Davidson when I remapped the triggers/shoulder buttons around, RB would activate both the right flipper and the ball-save post but with default mappings, they were (rightly) using the triggers for the primary and the shoulders for the secondary. I don't think that is a table-specific issue (as they're settings used across the entire game) so it would make sense for this as well.

I also noticed it didn't happen when I used default keyboard controls either. So try those too :)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Are you using a 360 control pad with the buttons remapped? I think the mapping for the flippers works (so you can remap the flippers to LB/RB) but remapping the triggers doesn't (so you can't map the secondary ones to LT/RT. I noticed on Harley-Davidson when I remapped the triggers/shoulder buttons around, RB would activate both the right flipper and the ball-save post but with default mappings, they were (rightly) using the triggers for the primary and the shoulders for the secondary. I don't think that is a table-specific issue (as they're settings used across the entire game) so it would make sense for this as well.

I'm having a similar experience when playing BK with the flippers mapped to LB/RB: hitting a flipper automatically activates the magnasave, no matter what I have the secondary flippers mapped to.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.