FINALLY joined up

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
After months of lurking to find out the latest gossip, I have signed up. Hello all!

Pinhead from Glasgow, 24 years old. I love TPA - favourite tables are probably CFTBL (it's just a tonne of fun, I can pick up and play at any point) and AFM (the central goal of the UFO means you can have a quick, fun game, or go really deep). Though there are very few I don't like. Don't think I'm the best player in the bunch, but I have my moments. My claim to fame is a top 50 score in Central Park. Was Top 20 when I first got it, but oh well. Add me on PS3, Snadwai. I really want some friends to compare scores with. None of my friends play pinball, despite my best efforts!

The real pinball scene here is pretty good. I know of 12 tables in the city centre. They are mainly Stern/DE/SEGA (I think due to operator preference), but with 12 tables easily to hand, including the latest tables like Avengers and Metallica, I'm not complaining! Looking to buy my first real table at some point in the next year, too. Pretty excited!

Hope I can contribute well!

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
welcome Espy to the fold.

I work in Glasgow from time to time. Can you give me a heads up of where I might find some of the tables.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The two HMVs in the city centre - Buchanan Street and Argyle Street. Really convenient, can't miss them :)

The operator has machines in pretty much every HMV in Glasgow and some in England too. It's pretty great.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Welcome Espy,
Time for me to check out my local HMV's again, but can't remember ever seeing any pin's in HMV around here.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey Espy.

Send out friend requests on PSN with TPA in the message, and you'll soon have a ton of pinball freaks to compare scores with.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
After having been a member for months, I have finally got around to setting up an avatar! It's pretty basic, but they are handy when reading conversations and I've been meaning to do it for ages.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I've been on holiday for two weeks, but I'm back now.

Just in case anyone was missing me ;)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
After having been a member for months, I have finally got around to setting up an avatar! It's pretty basic, but they are handy when reading conversations and I've been meaning to do it for ages.

How does one set up an avatar. I can't seem to figure it out.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
go to setting then my settings in the left hand side go to my settings and select my avtart use any onkine url with full http the img file need to be under a certain resoultion otherwise it wint be accepted

Members online

Members online