abailable at launch?

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Why do I get such a sickness in the pit of my stomach when I see a typo in the newsletter in an announcement many of us have waited so long to see?

You've been waiting for it.... and now, we're proud to announce that all Steam users will be able to purchase Pinball Arcade for themselves on November 1st, 2013! Table packs 1 through 18 will be abailable at launch.

Typos are typos and we all make them, but I most sincerely hope it's not some sort of omen.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Why do I get such a sickness in the pit of my stomach when I see a typo in the newsletter in an announcement many of us have waited so long to see?

You've been waiting for it.... and now, we're proud to announce that all Steam users will be able to purchase Pinball Arcade for themselves on November 1st, 2013! Table packs 1 through 18 will be abailable at launch.

Typos are typos and we all make them, but I most sincerely hope it's not some sort of omen.

speaking of typos

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The only typo you need fear, is making sure if you Google "Gary Oldman", that you definitely included the letter "r".

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
One word about video game typos: "Congraturation!"

Now it's time for a nap because "I feel asleep!".

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.