Custom Balls Not Showing up.

Jun 29, 2013
I just bought Season 1 & 2 Pro Packs and It said before I purchased Season 1 Pro That Twilight Zone and Star Trek custom Balls were Included but when I choose a custom ball they are nowhere to be found. Also When I go to the Buy Custom Balls Page Only Twilight Zone Ball,Star Trek Ball Pack,Eyeball & Season 1 Ball pack are listed.I don't know why Terminator 2 Ball Pack isn't listed.Any one know why this is happening?

imagamejunky

Sep 2, 2013
I noticed this also and then looked again at the wording (on a different device). It says that with the purchase of the pro packs these custom balls for TZ and STTNG will be available, but it doesn't say they will be included. I'm guessing that we will still need to purchase them? I hope I'm wrong.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
This was my concern, too. I presumed I was getting all custom balls with the pro season packs, but the balls don't appear to be showing (I have some general colour differences but I've no idea if everybody does and it's just a general feature. Certainly no table-specific ones), and I have the option to buy all but the Terminator set. I've no idea why the latter is missing, or if I'm meant to buy all the others, or if there's a glitch and I'd end up wasting money re-buying come an update. Some clarification would help, as I've spent nearly $100 so far.

Last edited:

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
What do all the DLC balls look like?
I'm curious to buy them but I would like to see them first. Google brought nothing up.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
In Steam's Game transactions I'm getting:

Pinball Arcade
Twilight+Zone+Custom+Ball
Failed

Pinball Arcade
Season+One+Custom+Ball+pack
Failed

Pinball Arcade
Twilight+Zone+Custom+Ball
Failed

Pinball Arcade
Season+One+Custom+Ball+pack
Failed

Pinball Arcade
Star+Trek%3A+The+Next+Generation+Custom+Ball
Failed

Pinball Arcade
Pro+Season+Pack+2
Purchase
$49.99

Pinball Arcade
Pro+Season+Pack+1
Purchase
$39.99

...Amongst others. I think the in-game store isn't set up right and people who buy the pro season packs are being denied by a glitch. Hope it gets fixed.

Edit: The (amount of) failures actually caused Steam to decline my CC generally, so I've now had to contact their Support to unlock it.

Last edited:

Method

Apr 22, 2013
I am also having this issue. Bought both PRO season packs, no apparent table-specific custom balls.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
I'll look into this when I get in tomorrow. Season packs are supposed to unlock Twilight Zone and Star Trek ball packs according to the sales pitch.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
Even if the Pro season packs don't give ALL the current custom balls (I thought it did, daymn) some are better than none at all, heh. But please do look into why the Terminator custom ball pack isn't showing in the store whatsoever, as I'd love just to buy all the extra ones. Thanks!

Jun 29, 2013
It Seems the Terminator 2 Ball Pack shows up when you buy one of the ones Listed since there seems to be no way to scroll down the list.I bought the Eye Ball and after that the T2 Ball Pack was listed.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
I just did the same thing - I bought Eyeball and then the T2 option showed up, so I bought that too. I'm holding off on Trek and TZ since they're meant to be bundled with the pro season packs, and it'd probably end up a waste somewhere down the line when they're hopefully fixed/given to us. I thought the Season One custom ball pack was meant to be included too since that automatically showed up as a failed transaction when I bought the tables, but either way I'll hold off on that until things are clarified. I'm not entirely sure what the pack includes - it's not just the coloured balls we already have, is it?

Jun 29, 2013
^ Yep I bought all the Custom Balls Except The Star Trek & TZ Balls hoping the problem might get fixed. Here is a image I found In a old thread what is in Season pack 1.They look alot better in game with High Reflection then they look on these pictures .
20NewPinballs_TPA-vgoSeason1BallPack.png

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
I just had a brainfart and bought the rest of the balls, oops. Ah well, I guess I only wasted a couple of dollars.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Is it just me or was the TZ ball in PS3 white with black swirls? Now in TPA PC it's chrome with black swirls. I preferred white and black myself. With Chrome you don't notice ball spin as much!

After purchasing the custom Eye ball in TPA Steam, it doesn't show up?? Can this be fixed or should I try for refund?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.