Secrets of the deep - real table?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I realy love sotd becaus of the whole underwater ocean theme.
Is there a real table out there with a similar theme that could eventually make it to tpa?
The only ocean based rt i've seen is baywatch :p - not even close

Edit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLoA6wk4Yw

Last edited:

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I believe The Deep is an underwater game in the Pinball HD collection. Pretty cool table I enjoy it over Wild West and Jungle Style. All 3 of the tables I mentioned were free on iTunes app store sometime last year for a limited time.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
The Deep was the very first pinball game, in fact the very first game I downloaded when I got my iPhone 3. That was a long time ago, I'd almost forgotten about it.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Thanks for the tips. I sort of double posted this here
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php?t=7552
Please put any more findings there.
But so far it realy seems there aren't that many underwater tables out there.
To bad :(

Secrets of the deep can also be played with the steam or win8 version of piball fx2.
It's in the basic or classic table pack or sth like that.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
The Deep was the very first pinball game, in fact the very first game I downloaded when I got my iPhone 3. That was a long time ago, I'd almost forgotten about it.

Heh...same here on my iPad 1. I've since gotten a lot more into pinball and now their flipper design is laughably ridiculous to me. I can't even stand to play it any more. The flippers are about 1.8 times longer than standard flippers and stand at about a 70 degree angle when engaged. It's pretty much impossible not to trap a ball from an inlane, while it's actually harder than it should be to control balls coming down the middle.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I believe SotD is based on Banzai Run's kicker in between the slingshot and inlane, Junk Yard's wrecking ball, CftBL's whirlpool, Congo's diverter, and Grand Lizard's playfield layout.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.