PSN sale on now!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Core pack(ToM, BH, Ripleys, and TOTAN)--free.

Season 1 bundle--$14.99

Season 1 pro bundle--$19.99

Season 1 pro upgrade--$4.99

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Aren't there a few of the pro-version tables that are broken and don't even work?
If so then make sure not to buy any of those!

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I like the 4 free tables on Vita so far. They seem to play pretty well. However I did notice that the Steam Season 1 and Kindle Fire Season 1 is also on sale for half off. Obviously PC is the better choice, but I like having PA portable too. Is Season 1 for Vita worth it or should I get it on Kindle (got a HDX which plays it great.) I prefer having physical buttons to push otherwise the kindle version would be my choice. I don't mind if the Vita version isn't graphically as good or anything, just wanted to know if it plays good/ worth the $15 bucks.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Since the patch it plays awesomely! I would skip pro though. The MM pro loop bug is there still.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I like the 4 free tables on Vita so far. They seem to play pretty well. However I did notice that the Steam Season 1 and Kindle Fire Season 1 is also on sale for half off. Obviously PC is the better choice, but I like having PA portable too. Is Season 1 for Vita worth it or should I get it on Kindle (got a HDX which plays it great.) I prefer having physical buttons to push otherwise the kindle version would be my choice. I don't mind if the Vita version isn't graphically as good or anything, just wanted to know if it plays good/ worth the $15 bucks.

There's a PC version out? I thought the Windows 8 version hadn't been released yet.

Also if you'd rather play it on Kindle then you could simply buy touch screen buttons like I use on my Vita. Info is in my capacitive buttons topic a few topics down.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I see double of everything in the PSN Store. I'm guessing it's showing this because I was already eligible for the $15 Season 1 Standard and $19.99 Season 1 Pro packs since I own them already on the PS3/Vita.

I was hoping we would have Season 2 by now.... %¡?!#$& Microsoft! :(

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
I should probably know this, since I have all of the tables on the ps3 and Vita and most of them are the pro. But I'm not sure I do. What is the MM Pro loop bug. Thanks!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I should probably know this, since I have all of the tables on the ps3 and Vita and most of them are the pro. But I'm not sure I do. What is the MM Pro loop bug. Thanks!

If you attempt to update MM to the Pro edition, it will go into the "upgrade loop" where it says there is an update. But if you try to update, there is nothing to download and you won't be able to play MM or BoP anymore, even though BoP has no pro version. Just leave MM as the non-pro version and you will be able to play them.....without the Pro features, of course.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
If you attempt to update MM to the Pro edition, it will go into the "upgrade loop" where it says there is an update. But if you try to update, there is nothing to download and you won't be able to play MM or BoP anymore, even though BoP has no pro version. Just leave MM as the non-pro version and you will be able to play them.....without the Pro features, of course.

Thanks for the info!

Members online

Members online