Looking for someone planning on competing at PAPA

razgriz1138

Jun 12, 2012
Hey all,
I'm a freelance writer, and I'm doing some research on competitive pinball for an article I am writing and was hoping someone could help. I'd like to speak to a Pinball Arcade player who is planning on competing at PAPA or any other major tournament this year, who's pinball experience is limited to mostly or only Pinball Arcade. I want to find out how a "Virtual Pinball" player is planning on preparing for the transition to real machines (perhaps for the first time), and how they are practicing for the tournament. Please feel free to PM me here or e-mail me at jason@ironotaku.net. Thank you all very much for your time and assistance!

Jason Helton
Freelance Writer

Roy Wils

Apr 17, 2012
hello Jason

i might be the guy you are looking for..
I'm Roy Wils.. im an Allround Pro Pinball Player...
that means im strong in the REAL as on the Virtual Side World of Pinball..

for example last year i finished 1st during Qualifications during PAPA in Division A. ive won the European and the Dutch Pinball Championships in real pinball..

and on the Virtual Side im not doing bad either..best examples are my highscore currently @ Funhouse.. with 552Million Points..

i do have intentions to go this year to the PAPA 15 Tournament.

but im struggling with money needed to actually go to tournaments.. plane fares are not cheap nowadays.. therefore im looking for an sponsor to get myself to more pinball tournaments around the world..

in return ill can carry t-shirts in the name of the sponsor brand with logo's or whatever is possible :)
i would love to see our Friends @ FarSight stepping up the plate.. and sponsor me as im 1 of their best pinball players on their platform to promote their products.. wishfull thinking!! :)
anyway Jason i would love to help u out on this..

Roy Wils

Apr 17, 2012
to showcase my doings its best to show u my best attempts @ last papa14

Tron best Qualifier Game

[video=vimeo;35206507]http://vimeo.com/35206507[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts