Request PS4/Vita Cross-buy and Second Screen

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I would love to see these happen. I'm not sure what FS would need to do on their end, or if it's a Sony thing to make cross-buy happen.

Second Screen would be awesome for using the Vita as the controller and having the Vita screen display the DMD or the scores on non-DMD tables(basically the HUD).

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
It's up to Sony when it comes to cross-buy.

I think that's incorrect. TPA on Vita is cross-buy with PS3. When the PS4 version was coming up, FarSight said that it was *not* going to be cross-buy with the others, because they felt they had put enough work into it that it qualified as a new game. In other words, they actually needed people to buy it so they could make some money.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I think that's incorrect. TPA on Vita is cross-buy with PS3. When the PS4 version was coming up, FarSight said that it was *not* going to be cross-buy with the others, because they felt they had put enough work into it that it qualified as a new game. In other words, they actually needed people to buy it so they could make some money.

I just want PS4 to be cross-buy with Vita. Add Second Screen and it could be a system seller.....for the right crowd anyway. Sony has touted the abilities of the Vita with the PS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts