Where can I obtain a pre 4.1.0 version for the Mac?

bog

Oct 21, 2014
I'm getting tired of waiting for the "Season 3" bug to get fixed. :mad:

I'm assuming that if I had an older version, one that included Dracula, I'd be able to purchase that table?

Last edited:

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
Mac App Store version has yet to get a version with Dracula
Apparently there was some issue with Apple's front end submitting to the App Store when Dracula was release and subsequent following weeks
By the time we got it, it was a week after POTO released
Missing Dracula or Purchase Season 3 option

I imagine there will be an update shortly. An update for iOS came out today, and it was previously plagued with the same Season 3 issues with POTO release)
I can only say be a little bit more patient (I've been waiting too)

bog

Oct 21, 2014
Thanks for that update, MadAxeMan. I didn't realize that we never had the opportunity to purchase Dracula on the Mac yet. It should have been obvious to me, though. I always keep TBA updated, and I always purchase the new tables as soon as they are available.

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
Version 4.1.1 with the Season 3 fix is out for iOS. Does anyone know if FS dropped the same update on Apple for the Mac version as well?

bog

Oct 21, 2014
Version 4.1.1 with the Season 3 fix is out for iOS. Does anyone know if FS dropped the same update on Apple for the Mac version as well?

Not yes, but I'm expecting it soon. They did respond to my post on FaceBook a few days ago, and said the patched version for the Mac will be available soon.

bog

Oct 21, 2014
Thanks, but they did resolve it with the second to last update ... of course now I've lost all my season two tables with the "Earth Shaker" update. Sigh.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.