Request please let us choose the language

MJFox

May 18, 2012
Hi!

Since the latest update pinball arcade supports German and some other languages. Unfortunately the translation is really poor, some translations are just plain wrong (e.g. "Beispiellos" for "All Time" in the leaderboards - no idea where you got this translation from), some words are missing in the table instructions, the new tables have no table instructions at all and some texts don't fit on their buttons.

So please, either do a proper translation, don't translate at all or let us choose the language we want to use. I guess most of us were perfectly happy with pinball arcade being in english!

Greetings

MJFox

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Tbf i cant even speak english*grins*

thats a point though some of are bilingual users migth wanna try their own forum translation, just so we can make it as easy as possible for non native speakers to jump on board?

I like how many nations are represented here tbh, refugees the lot, except im kinda new....balls still shiney!

Carry on

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012
You can change The iPhone Settings too. However than the whole system is in english... And I don't want to have everything in english...

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
The German translation really is... um... less than mediocre. I'd very much prefer to switch back to English, too.

I also like the idea of a combined effort to help FS translate TPA to as many languages as possible. I'd gladly spend time on parts of a proper German translation. I'd need some company and I lack the time to organize a task as complex as this, though. So if anyone feels like volunteering to keep track of who translates what part to what language, just tell me where to start... :)

Um... And I just realised that since I now only have access to my German version, I'd need the English original before I could start working on it.

Oh, and by the way: Hi everybody! :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
The German translation really is... um... less than mediocre. I'd very much prefer to switch back to English, too.

I also like the idea of a combined effort to help FS translate TPA to as many languages as possible. I'd gladly spend time on parts of a proper German translation. I'd need some company and I lack the time to organize a task as complex as this, though. So if anyone feels like volunteering to keep track of who translates what part to what language, just tell me where to start... :)

Um... And I just realised that since I now only have access to my German version, I'd need the English original before I could start working on it.

Oh, and by the way: Hi everybody! :)

I like your thinking man welcome dont mind me the others are almost normal

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.