[Android] Shield Tablet Controller Mapping - Portrait

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I have uploaded a Shield Tablet controller mapping to the Nvidia Gamepad Mapper server.

To access the mapping, do the following:

1. Turn on your controller.
2. Start Zaccaria.
3. Long press the |> button on the controller.
4. Tap the Cloud Download button.
5. Select Zaccaria Portrait.

Screens

Main Screen
e1aee4620eaedc6ce8f079a5a2feac8e.jpg

Use the Shield Controller's "Right Stick Mouse Mode" (must activate it first in Settings > Controller).

Depress the Right Stick and move the mouse cursor around. [A] to select the table.

Table Overview Screen
38603968afcd45337720698a03c069e0.jpg

[A] to select the table.

Game Flyover Screen
51fc86d7813d97e8c53c73bc746e1e6c.jpg

[RB] to start the game.
[LB] to exit back to the menu.

In-game Controls
17f2cbe9c5b06cc46efbd740e0087821.jpg

[LB]/[RB] to flip.
[RB] to plunge (hold to increase strength)
[Y] to quickly access pause menu
[X] to change views.
[LS] Right, Up, Left to tilt (I have it set to inverted tilt as I'm used to it that way in TPA).
NOTE You need to enable Tilt Zone in Zaccaria menu for the mappings to work.

Hope it helps other Shield Tablet owners get the most out of this game until ASK are able to implement Moga API.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
So my girl got the Shield tablet and I played some Zaccaria on it for the first time

raw

This is so amazing! The game looks and plays the best I have ever seen it on this device. So great this will make the wait for PC release easier for me, except when she hogs it.

First thing I noticed is the gameplay is smoother physics anomalies seem to be less frequent. Also I never adjusted the sling force to match what I have on 4s iphone and it seem to play perfect. I wonder if the 4s hardware is strained by the game more due to limitations from age.

Jared and anyone else who has one (Night I think) can you recommend a good forum that focuses on the Shield tab. Great mapping guide also

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.