HORRENDOUS PS4 Leaderboards, they're never getting fixed are they?

NeedleBanger

Dec 10, 2013
You guys gotta fix your leaderboards. I just got my all-time greatest score on Bride Of Pinbot - 2.3 billion :D But wait... oh... No I didn't because the game magically didn't save my score, cool man!

- Why does the leaderboard show mobile & PC scores? That's stupid from all angles.

- Why can I still not see my friends' scores?

- Why does the leaderboard occasionally not save my high scores? I've had this happen a couple times now.

The leaderboards still remain a disaster, sucks too since basically 50% of a pinball game is your score, emphasized by bragging rights over your friends scores. You'd think the leaderboards would be way more prominent & user friendly, almost like the Trials HD games. Catastrophic loss of potential if you ask me.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Sorry to say, that I total agree with your complains about the PS4 leaderboard-system. Absolutely useless.
I really can´t understand, why FS hasn´t fixed this issues yet. Do they need 2 more years?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Seems like any changes to console platform takes an age. Android and Steam are the easiest platforms to update.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Never had an issue with scores not saving, and I've got lots of new personal bests on the PS4 (maybe I've been lucky), but having to load up the PS3 version to see the friends leaderboard is a joke.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I like that it's shared leaderboard, I'm on ps3 and two friends are on ps4 but what's weird is I can see their scores on friends leaderboard but unfortunately they can't see friends scores.

I also wish you could add friends for leaderboard cross platform.

Last edited:

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
This is the one update I'm currently waiting on from FarSight. We haven't had this since launch.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Also waiting for an option to invite a friend into a head to head competition on an specific table. That´ll be a challenging fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.