Finally De-lurking

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Been reading this forum on and off for a while, and finally signed up a few weeks ago. Decided I might offer up a quick introduction!

I'd been playing pinball on-and-off since I was young, typically either at a local Putt-Putt arcade, or at the bowling alleys on the weekends after youth leagues. I never got great, but was able to snag a few replays here and there. There was a good variety of machines I remember playing a lot - High Speed, Pin*Bot, Cyclone, Earthshaker, Taxi, BTTF, Terminator 2, Demolition Man, ST:TNG, and Addams Family. I'd sort of pretty much stopped playing as arcades vanished and I stopped seeing pins in places I went.

When I found out about Williams Pinball Hall of Fame for the 360, though, I had to get it, with so many machines I remember playing or just hearing about. I was hooked, and played the hell out of it. (all achievements but the MM Wiz Goals, which I FINALLY earned a few weeks ago) Then when Pinball Arcade came out for the 360, I was so excited, only to find that version sidelined due to the licensing issues. :(

Now that PA is out for the Xbox One, I've dug in completely, owning all three seasons, and fighting to keep up at the top of the leaderboards. And it's also got me back into the real thing - found a local arcade with 15-20 machines on the floor, and I've put quite a bit of money into them. It's been a humbling experience to be reminded of how much tougher they are than what's in PA.

BTW, any other Xbox One players, feel free to send me a message, I'd love to get more people on my friends list to challenge!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
images

Bienvenue

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Welkom en goeiedag from the Netherlands :)
This forum is very good for your language skills, just don't try to learn from Heretic :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.