Flipper lag

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
Am I the only one experiencing flipper lag on the Xbox One TPA? I have TAF and t2 from Kickstarter rewards, and both have serious flipper lag compared to the iPad version. I estimate about a 200ms delay between pressing the trigger and the flipper actually firing, which causes me to miss all my shots. Is there a way to fix this?

Fishhawk

Mar 20, 2015
I've had this too, especially on FX2. It's a bit better after (re)updating the controller with the latest update.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
For some people with flipper lag it has helped to change the TV's settings to gaming mode or PC mode something similar to that. So check your TV's settings to see if there is a setting like that (it's called different things on different TV's).

Just a suggestion for a possible fix.

xray23

Mar 18, 2015
Haven't noticed any flipper lag myself from the buttons. I sure hope it's people's TV's and not TPA; they got enough to fix as it is!

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
If you are Rock Band players you know all about Game Mode, lol... Is the lag that bad on TPA in normal mode?

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
Yes, this is definitely a TV issue. It's called "input lag" and it affects pinball games the most. Sony TVs are usually great because they IMO have the best "Game Mode".

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
The usual culprits apply... Turn off 120hz, turn off any automatic contrast and brightness options, turn off film mode, turn off any kind of post processing in the TV menus.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.