Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playmatic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interflip/ Recreativos Franco

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Please pick 1company you would most like ASK homework to pursue licensing for, to make more digital pinball recreations when the Zaccaria collection is finished. I am not sure how difficult/ expensive/ impossible these may be for ASK to attain. Lets just have fun and dream a little :)

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I screwed up trying to figure out how to edit it Im sorry

If a mod can tell me how or please do it for me I would really appreciate it.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
"There can be only one" -the great shutyertrap. Fyi not a direct quote but after a poll has been posted I guess it cannot be changed. May the best company win! Sorry again guys.

Maybe a mod can at least change the poll question?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Even tho voting for the ONE best was not intended it turned out to be interesting anyway :) lets give this one a week, then do the poll again as originally intended where we pick the 5 best to us. It would be interesting to see what most agree on, the same company may not win with multiple choices. Taito is off to a strong lead!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yesss for me definitely the Taito table collection, i really love the artwork and the layout of their tables and hope ASK will be able to have the opportunity to recreate those cool tables !!!

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
i vote for Taito ..... ho my gosh ! would be a dream come true play Vortex on my iPad .... just to think ... oops , I continue to text late , I have to change my pants ... bye !

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Nice info! Wonder if this table is somehow related to the MAC S.A company you posted in the other thread?

Members online

Members online