Can you play The Pinball Arcade on XBox 360?

FriendFive

Jul 10, 2013
I have played one or two of the tables that I bought 3 years ago since the new update that just came out. No problems. Now I am trying to decide if I want to get all the season packs on the Xbox 360, or get them on Steam for my PC.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
I have played one or two of the tables that I bought 3 years ago since the new update that just came out. No problems. Now I am trying to decide if I want to get all the season packs on the Xbox 360, or get them on Steam for my PC.

Just bought it last week. I bought entire season 1. It's awesome. I am one who simply can't buy an xbox one, and really don't wish to. But I have the 360, so I am glad this game is finally available. Will probably get most tables in time... Gamertag: MC Hannie B

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
I can play the game. I can play the tables I bought before it was removed, and I can play the season 2 tables which I bought after the relaunch. So I can play everything I've purchased.

However, I can't purchase anything else. When I go to the download tables menu, the season packs menu is dimmed and cannot be selected. All I can do is pick the individual tables option.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.