It's here

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
after a few games i can still see why i wanted the 360 version...it just feels much more responsive than my ps3 version...course that means i'm having to relearn my flipper timing...lol...d.m.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
18 Tables in Season 1
19 in Season 2
10 in Season 3 and 4 (when it comes out.

After season 2 ended, Farsight started issuing single table packs, as they ceased including a new table with a table from the PHOF disks.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
I'm curious - how does it look? How is the ball? Are there any light fx or is it closer to "Pinball HoF: Williams Collection" (as in - few or none)?

I also jumped ship meanwhile, bought an Xbox One last December.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
My 10 yr old son is impressed as I'm number 1 on both Star Trek and Harley Davidson....what's next ����

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm curious - how does it look? How is the ball? Are there any light fx or is it closer to "Pinball HoF: Williams Collection" (as in - few or none)?

I also jumped ship meanwhile, bought an Xbox One last December.

+1

Screenshots would be helpful if anyone can swing it. Is it pretty much just like PS3?

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
mine seems to be a bit brighter than my ps3 honestly...rem the ps3 had bloom lighting and i dont think the 360 does...but it looks good...plays freaking great lol...d.m.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
20150513_205548.jpg

tz on xbox 360...ignore the ps3 controller in the foreground...d.m.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
It's hard for me to tell if it looks better because during the week between release and patch I got a new final production model xbox 500gb. Prior to this I used the old XGA cable and this model is HDMI only, so I'm still tweaking video settings and any bad visual artifacts may be a result of this.

That said, Black Knight 2000 and High Speed look gorgeous. BK2000 in particular, with its light show, immediately became my new favourite table. This surprised me a lot, because I've had the table on my tablet for over a year and didn't really think much of it at all. Now I can't get enough of it.

BPzeBanshee

Aug 5, 2014
Glad this finally arrived. Been having a blast! :)

Now if in the next update they could fix the music loop issues with the season 1 tables and also put the dot-matrix filter over the DMD instead of just poppy bright orange displays like the PC version that'd be great too.

I have hdtvs but I play my 360 in my basement where I still have a perfectly good sdtv. 90% of the consoles I own don't support hdtv anyways and I play all my games in my basement. Regardless, it'd be nice to have the option that was there before (4:3 support), rather than it being taken away for no reason.

I'm with you on this one dude. A feature that was there in the first place IMHO did not need to be removed at all, and I also have a SDTV I occasionally use for things.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
The 360 version is very nice, like a preset 35% room brightness with 80% bulb brightness.

The game is not forgiving, like real machines.

One thing I'd like to see is a slider to adjust the height of the screen, as the current 'view' seems preset for current rectangular TV's. I'd want to use the 2-4 inches of screen that's dark.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Just what we need. Another feature on TPA to support old technology.

If your referring to 4:3 support, the issue isn't whether it's old or not. It was a feature that was in the previously build and removed for no apparent reason. It's not like having 4:3 for sdtvs removes widescreen on hdtvs. It doesn't hurt to have it, it only hurts not too. I was really looking forward to getting some new tables on my 360, but now I'll just use steam because I don't want to play pinball on a screen where it's essentially zoomed out for me now and it's harder to see. I just deleted the update and I'll play the tables I already own if I play on my Xbox, and the rest I'll go with steam or handheld.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.