Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.6 [iOS/Android]

haj

Sep 28, 2012
The workaround for this is to set each table from within its own options menu. I don't know if this is a new issue or feature but it does reappear in version 6.3.1
Does it mean we now have table per setting for the lighting? while it'll be a lot of settings it is nice to have such an option.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Minor Bug - Universe instructions are clipped and can't be read. Right hand side is obscured.
This is both in Portrait and Landscape.

7e2a30d8a5ba4d119e1db77d63bdff7d.jpg

Android build 3.6
Device Samsung Note 4 SM-910F Adreno 420 GPU. LP5.0.1

74-89

May 2, 2014
Does it mean we now have table per setting for the lighting? while it'll be a lot of settings it is nice to have such an option.

Apparently the lightmap settings are memorized for each table while controls for overall effect like day/night, LED MOD etc are universal.

If you set each table for +100 outside light in night (dark) mode, then set +100 on main menu options, the setting is remembered. You can then adjust brightness on all tables using the main menu options control.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt i didnt have time to play Zacc cause im busy with work but now after playing some rounds on different tables heres a short update of things ive noticed,

The slingshots dont act as weird as they did before the last update, which is positive but now the lower slings are interacting in a way that looks abit like volleyball (forgive me the term) like the ball needs to be pushed over a net, instead of moving in a straight line when kicked by the sling,

Also, now theres not much interaction going on like on a real table where the ball is kicked from the left to the right sling working its way up, because most of the time the slings will kick the ball straight up and it frequently moves straight into the left or right outlane, which is no fun because now instead of playing a nice game of pinball, im constantly nudging trying to keep the ball in the playfield.

Another thing is the lightning on the tables, at first you would make me (and probably others) happy to make this lightning beam a selectable daylight option, but secondly now theres no way to edit the inside lightning the way its supposed to be, because it only in or decreases the lightning beam itself, instead of effecting the inside lightning on the whole table.

Below two pics (outside lightning on Max, but still pretty dark) the first with inside lightning on zero and the second with inside lightning on 40%
9dd400609fc813c35a506c55349ee8d6.jpg

90dacac4e8af9626f82600ab9a9b6106.jpg

Btw, the lights on the slings are always off on this table.

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Haven't updated yet just because I'm waiting to get to a wifi connection, but what's that weird # that's 3/4 of the way up the playfield? And how do I get it off?

Within 1 second of posting, I realized it was the glass reflection.... Sorry about that!

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Haven't updated yet just because I'm waiting to get to a wifi connection, but what's that weird # that's 3/4 of the way up the playfield? And how do I get it off?
Are you on about the score reflection? Could you be more specific?

If it is score reflection, it can be turned off via Settings.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Are you on about the score reflection? Could you be more specific?

If it is score reflection, it can be turned off via Settings.

It was Glass Reflection Intensity. But the only problem is that I didn't remember ever turning it on. So it's not even an issue now. Actually I kinda freaked out because I thought I was entered into free-play mode, and had lost my purchases. But that was just my first thought. And that wouldn't have even made sense because without the update there is no free play mode yet. I just had a small moment of panic, carry on good sirs

Drahcir

Jul 1, 2015
Hello Zsolt,

I'm new to this forum.

I really like zaccaria pinball as I found it so realistic and the feeling is really there ( TPA with the same graphic quality would be also fantastic I guess).

I like the new update but like other users I would like to see the "daylight light ray" as an option and have the possibility to have a normal plain daylight mode as before...

one thing I noticed.... on EM early machines the score counters reflection is strange...like if it's too much visible on the table even with low reflection settings. It only disapears with settings to off.

The rectangles appear black or dark gray and are very "present" even when the rest of the backglass is only a bit perceptible ( like 10 percent or so). Even if the score counters are white with black digits, on the glass the reflection is all black (or dark gray) ... And it does not fade when reducing the % of reflection.... Except when off.
It's kind of annoying to have those gray rectangles over the playfield (really obvious on Lucky Fruit). I have to turn the reflection off to play properly those EM machines...even if I really like a bit of reflection on the glass normally.

I'm posting from my Ipad so I can't attach a picture for now but I'll post pictures late on. Anyone noticed the same problem???

And when can we expect the next update on IOS ?????

Thank you for you wonderful work and dedication. Keep the good work!!! :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Drahcir - welcome to the forum

Yes same problem (iOS) - turned off glass to fix - hope it can get resolved so I can turn glass back on

74-89

May 2, 2014
You guys... This is the 3.6 update thread. Almost everything on this page should have been posted on the 3.5 thread.

Latest iOS update is 3.5, EM score reflection issue has already been resolved. No idea when 3.6 will reach iOS.

(PS buy an Android!)

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Update v3.6.2 for iOS build has been sent to Apple for review and includes the following changes (complete list with previous updates). Based on Average App Store Review Times it will take about 9 days.

UPDATE v3.6.2
FIXED wrong flippers of arcade/sim mode on LUCKY FRUIT, UNIVERSE, FUTURE WORLD, STRIKE and FIRE MOUNTAIN.
FIXED wrong backglass in dark modes on EM tables.
(UPDATE v3.6.1)
FIXED wrong playfield texture on SOCCER KINGS.
FINE-TUNED shadow of the flippers, they are more transparent now.
(UPDATE v3.6)
ADDED a new table, UNIVERSE.
FIXED leaderboard issue on DEVIL RIDERS.
FIXED wrong function at ball drain that controls platform on TIME MACHINE.
FIXED arcade flipper gap on STAR'S PHOENIX.
FIXED drop target issue in demo mode on STRIKE.
ADDED new re-drawn playfield textures for SOCCER KINGS and BLACKBELT.

Drahcir

Jul 1, 2015
Cool!!! :)

Any thoughts about bringing back "normal" daylight lighting with the "window lightray" as an option?

And another question (big concerns for TPA fans on PC but could be also very interesting in Zaccaria Pinball, even on IOS or Android)... Any plans to have one day the possibility to display the score and/or backglass on a seperate device (second tablet for exemple) ????
Would be cool and very nice for those who wants to build "mini tablet pinball cabinet" (simpler to make than the PC virtual pinball machines)
... A tablet for the main playfield, an iphone or ipod for the score ... Would be very nice.
Some games on app stores already offer this option... Controler on the ipad.. Action on second screen or tv (racing games, dogfighting games...)

Keep the good work!!!!!!!! :)

night

May 18, 2012
+1 for 'normal' daylight.

Thanks for the update Zsolt, looking forward to the fixes and new table!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
That light ray is a neat effect and all, but in real life, when I see that, I move on to the next table. At least until the sun moves.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Update v3.6.2 for iOS build has been sent to Apple for review and includes the following changes (complete list with previous updates). Based on Average App Store Review Times it will take about 9 days.

UPDATE v3.6.2
FIXED wrong flippers of arcade/sim mode on LUCKY FRUIT, UNIVERSE, FUTURE WORLD, STRIKE and FIRE MOUNTAIN.
FIXED wrong backglass in dark modes on EM tables.
(UPDATE v3.6.1)
FIXED wrong playfield texture on SOCCER KINGS.
FINE-TUNED shadow of the flippers, they are more transparent now.
(UPDATE v3.6)
ADDED a new table, UNIVERSE.
FIXED leaderboard issue on DEVIL RIDERS.
FIXED wrong function at ball drain that controls platform on TIME MACHINE.
FIXED arcade flipper gap on STAR'S PHOENIX.
FIXED drop target issue in demo mode on STRIKE.
ADDED new re-drawn playfield textures for SOCCER KINGS and BLACKBELT.

Thanks alot Zsolt for all the effort you guys have put into this, please bring back the normal daylight settings and a realistic slingshot behaviour, cheers !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.