Unplayable due to upper play field ball lock glitch

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
Farsight needs to fix this! The funny thing is, I don't recall it ever happening (on Xbox one) before that last update. It's always the third ball into that lock that gets stuck. I just played for an hour and I had to "call the attendant" twelve times!!! Unplayable! PLEASE FIX THIS FARSIGHT!

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Yes. I have had this problem repeatedly. The last time I played last night, it seemed even worse (and finally got me to post about it). I needed to call the attendant five times just to get the ball back in play, and I lose, the ability to lock a third ball. What visually appears to be happening is that the ball once it is in the ramp where it should lock is actually shifting to the left and gets stuck in a digital no mans land.

I'm not certain if the problem is worse since the latest update (seems so), and the game is indeed unplayable as if you can't lock the balls, the ability to do well in the game suffers tremendously.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I had checked before posting, and it seemed at one point this bug was fixed, at least for some distribution of the table, a while ago. It has been broken as long as I've played it.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I had checked before posting, and it seemed at one point this bug was fixed, at least for some distribution of the table, a while ago. It has been broken as long as I've played it.
It's always been broken on Android and Xbox360. They so called also fixed the meshing issue on the upper level near the left flipper pivot, but now it starts off ok but breaks after 1min of play. Farsight aren't renowned for quality or for keeping promises.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.