Second Half of S4

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
When will we get the rest of Season 4 on the 360?

I meant to write' Second half of S4' in the thread title.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Wow, 2 years! I'd say this means never. :(

Edit: Sorry, was looking at the wrong date when I posted the above, maybe 2 months is more accurate. Not so long to wait. :)

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I know it's too late for this to be reasonable, but getting S4 pack would be a nice 'Christmas present'.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Hmm, no activity in this thread for almost 2 months.............Quiet here, too quiet...

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah, maybe bcuz no new tables for the 360 in a good long while. As I've mentioned, the 360, I think, has been abandoned in an effort to get people to buy Xbox1. Which, as you know, has a big selling point of you can play your 360 games on it. Sorry, I'm not going for that bs.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You saying Farsight should support a dying platform? How many other developers are?

No, he is probably saying FarSight should support platforms they breathlessly claim they support. It's now been nearly nine month's since any new DLC has been released for the 360. Did Xbox 360 owners not have to wait long enough for the last DLC? Is three years not enough??? Also, they've claimed from the beginning that it would be available for the WiiU-any sign of it?

FarSight can support any platform they want-they just need to be forthcoming about who they're supporting and when. Their support even for the PS4 and XB-One is questionable at best.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Most of the blame should be going to MS. Ps3 users are into the 5th season, while we 360ers don't have S4 completed.
I currently don't know how to do it, but anyone who does send MS some feedback telling them we want S4 and S5 passes for the 360.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Most of the blame should be going to MS. Ps3 users are into the 5th season, while we 360ers don't have S4 completed.
I currently don't know how to do it, but anyone who does send MS some feedback telling them we want S4 and S5 passes for the 360.

Sadly, the only feedback M$ seems to base anything on is, well, I've just hinted at it.

That's why I may never buy a game console again-M$ and Sony only seem to assist the bigger video game publishers. Though I'm no fan of mobile gaming, to their credit, mobile companies give game developers a lot more freedom, as does Steam. True, it leads to games not working when the latest weekly system update drops, but that just means you have to do your homework and vetting when buying games.

It's too bad, because I still enjoy my 360. For a retro-gamer like me, it just may be the last great gaming console. As I've said before, it was the system of choice for me to support TPA. But those who've read my posts know exactly how I feel about waiting months (or even years) for updates, all of which seem to make the overall package worse. It just doesn't seem as extreme on PC since bugs can be more quickly addressed.

Would that console users could get better access to the same quality and quality PC, Mac, Mobile, and Android users seem to get monthly.

Last edited:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
No, he is probably saying FarSight should support platforms they breathlessly claim they support. It's now been nearly nine month's since any new DLC has been released for the 360. Did Xbox 360 owners not have to wait long enough for the last DLC? Is three years not enough??? Also, they've claimed from the beginning that it would be available for the WiiU-any sign of it?

FarSight can support any platform they want-they just need to be forthcoming about who they're supporting and when. Their support even for the PS4 and XB-One is questionable at best.

rehtroboi40... I am awaiting the Wii U version... I will be investing all the way in it, because I love the controller(s) and have ZP 2 on it in full as well. I have faith that Farsight will support it properly....

I play this on 360 and Steam currently. Really only running on Steam so I can play on the road. And the fact that that Lunar sale on Steam was too good to pass up :) While I have not been blown away by Farsight support of the 360, at least I can play the first three seasons. They also (thank goodness) fixed that bug with the seasons not showing without downloading them each time, and then only one season would show and not the other. Had they not fixed that one, I probably would have stopped buying their stuff.

But they have earned my buy in for Wii U thus far, (unless this latest round of announcements turns to vapor). I hope they will support, as well as I hope to see the rest of the tables on 360 and Wii U because xbox one and PS4... don't want to invest in. Not until they get (significantly) cheaper. Supporting the pinball apps and all releases is expensive enough without having to get new hardware (and then maybe buy tables again, depending on Zen or Farsight) to enjoy them.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
rehtroboi40... I am awaiting the Wii U version... I will be investing all the way in it, because I love the controller(s) and have ZP 2 on it in full as well. I have faith that Farsight will support it properly....

I play this on 360 and Steam currently. Really only running on Steam so I can play on the road. And the fact that that Lunar sale on Steam was too good to pass up :) While I have not been blown away by Farsight support of the 360, at least I can play the first three seasons. They also (thank goodness) fixed that bug with the seasons not showing without downloading them each time, and then only one season would show and not the other. Had they not fixed that one, I probably would have stopped buying their stuff.

But they have earned my buy in for Wii U thus far, (unless this latest round of announcements turns to vapor). I hope they will support, as well as I hope to see the rest of the tables on 360 and Wii U because xbox one and PS4... don't want to invest in. Not until they get (significantly) cheaper. Supporting the pinball apps and all releases is expensive enough without having to get new hardware (and then maybe buy tables again, depending on Zen or Farsight) to enjoy them.

I don't blame you at all for not wanting to support PS4 or Xbox One versions. Both seem to be only marginally better than other platforms, and the PS4 still has sound issues more than two years after release, as I've read on the boards.

When I had PHoF on the 1st Wii, I loved the control scheme with the nunchuck controller. And I've been harping hard (admittedly overdoing so) about the fact that the WiiU version has been advertised by FarSight for three years as being available on the WiiU, yet there is still nothing to show for it. That was part of my last point in the post you've quoted.

I hope the WiiU version gets TPA. I just wonder how that will play out with Nintendo's new system. I have no qualms with whatever platform TPA users choose to support, I just have my reasons for throwing all of my video game money towards the PC.

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
funny, used to be "being on apple/mac" was the b*tch... now it's consoles, and it seems to be of their own making! they (sony/ms) gotta tackle that problem. :\ that is, look at the faster co's and copy their tactics!

i never see much complaints on the android side, but they don't do the review proc like apple does... iOS stuff gets an extra month, but apple keeps expediting best they can, it seems. not to mention the steam model of things... anyhow, considering the "frugging" rate compared to android, it's a good tradeoff... and no excuse to the process and expense and -delay- they seem to have in their console-software distrubution model.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Bummer that there's no update, but they didn't mention a stop to their work, so it's "be patient" 360 fans, which is very hard to be when PS3 has season 5 tables out. Well I'm not going anywhere and will be (im)patiently waiting for the rest of S4 and S5 to hit. I do have PC so I'm not completely stuck.

I hope Season 6 will make it to the 360....

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Now that the Wii version has come out, perhaps they may turn some attention to the 360? Maybe some news around June?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.