First Impressions

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Update finally came this morning. Really cool. Worth the wait

Nice! I think we were waiting on the kindle update to happen to start the Halloween mobile tournament. Go buy some deeply discounted Halloween candy and let's get this party started.

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
Nice! I think we were waiting on the kindle update to happen to start the Halloween mobile tournament. Go buy some deeply discounted Halloween candy and let's get this party started.

This is a great idea. nom nom nom

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Is the Extra Ball bugged?

I get it to say Extra Ball several times per game but never seem to get more than the regular 3 balls.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
My impression of it is overall it's a great table the challenges are tough like creature feature etc both this and ms dracula are tough with the challenges but before you criticize I'd watch videos of it on YouTube get to know the table then go for the goals of the game it can get tough but it's fun

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
I started this game a little confused, there is a lot to this table. The modes were challenging and it was fun trying to get the monster built and the hurry ups! My only sadness is that there is no rollover, however I will revisit the game just because its fun to play!

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
This would be a really good table if it wasn't ruined by the ugliest looking artwork of any table I have ever seen and the worst sound bytes. That eyesore of a toy in the middle is just the topper on this beyond ugly table. I don't think there is a more unpleasant table to look at. I swear half the time I lose the ball it's because I am distracted by the color clashing overly busy artwork.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.