Bug Flippers are out of whack

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
I'm starting to wonder if the flippers are SUPPOSED to be like that.

I recently checked out Buffalo Pinball's video of this game, and the flippers are uneven there too.

But then I checked out Bowen Kerins' PAPA tutorial video, and the flippers seem symmetrical, as best seen when Bowen demonstrates a live catch at about 1:30.

Given that PAPA keeps their machines in the best condition possible...I don't know.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I'm starting to wonder if the flippers are SUPPOSED to be like that.

I recently checked out Buffalo Pinball's video of this game, and the flippers are uneven there too.

But then I checked out Bowen Kerins' PAPA tutorial video, and the flippers seem symmetrical, as best seen when Bowen demonstrates a live catch at about 1:30.

Given that PAPA keeps their machines in the best condition possible...I don't know.

I actually fixed the flipper issues on MM recently so it should only need to be rebuilt before the fix is seen. Currently in the release build, the flippers are off visibly off their access, this was something that was accidentally left in when we were doing the flipper tuning for drop catching and tip passes.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
I actually fixed the flipper issues on MM recently so it should only need to be rebuilt before the fix is seen. Currently in the release build, the flippers are off visibly off their access, this was something that was accidentally left in when we were doing the flipper tuning for drop catching and tip passes.

Ah...well, things happen. Looking forward to the "being rebuilt," whatever that means.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.