Doctor Who Kickstarter

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
It's fun. Feels like it plays a little slower than other recent tables. That left lock is hard to hit with the lightning flippers. And haven't seen a hof score pop up (iOS)

Happy the kickstarter kicked in! Loooking forward to finally learning the rules for this table!

The ball is moving much too slow compared to the table by me that is in great condition.

I'm also getting distracting frame-drops on iPad Air 2, iOS 10.

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Does anybody know what it means when you buy the pro edition on iOS? It says you get Doctor Who and Doctor Who pro? 2 different tables or just the unlocked pro version. Confusing?

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Does anybody know what it means when you buy the pro edition on iOS? It says you get Doctor Who and Doctor Who pro? 2 different tables or just the unlocked pro version. Confusing?

Bad wording. You get the table and the Pro features. Not 2 tables.

AJB

Sep 11, 2016
Just fired a shot from the 'hold on' flipper to the 'advance playfield multiplier' ramp only to watch the ball exit the top right corner of the cabinet! At least the game recognised that the ball had left the table and gave me a new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Interesting, so it looks like 'Regenerated' was only a placeholder name after all.

Shame I have absolutely no idea who those characters are, I really need to watch more Doctor Who.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
All are villains with the Mistress (aka The Master) front and center. Will be an interesting take if the table is playing against the Doctors rather than for them.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
doctor who - the missy plan! table 3(i was dissapoint when i found out john simm wasnt coming back as the master until i realise missy was bonkers, my kinda woman)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.