Regenerated ???

18Phoenix

A big hello to everyone from Germany,

have I read correctly ?
TPA leaves the path of original tables and starts to build regenerated ones ???
Ok, as an additional option for an original that's ok.
Anyway they have to add new ideas to justify that extreme expensive season price.
For 30 € you get normaly games with 10 times more people working on it and 10 times more playtime and enjoy.
But if they would once just build one similar to the original without giving the original I would be very very disappointed.
Howsoever I don't care Doctor Who and regenerations at all. So please no second or more Dr Who tables !!!

Regenerated ? Yes, but only as an additional option ! :p
I just hope the regenerations don't shrink the number of tables per season :mad:

What's your opinion ?

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
have I read correctly ?

Nope. ^^ The "Regenerated" table is only for Dr. Who, and will be available only for the backers who have pledged at least 17$.

We can be afraid about what will be the result, given how bad was the FS first attempt to mod a table... (Haunted House / Ghostbusters).

So no worries, original tables will still be the heart of TPA.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
A big hello to everyone from Germany,

For 30 € you get normaly games with 10 times more people working on it and 10 times more playtime and enjoy.

What's your opinion ?

LOL, 10 times more playtime and enjoy with other games, why the hell are you wasting your time with TPA???????????????????

Strikezilla01

FarSight Employee
Dec 23, 2015
To confirm... The "Regenerated" version is only for the Dr. Who table.

However, this will not be just a reskin as the BBC has given us permission to do a modern overhaul on the entire game itself. This gives us more options than we ever had before. Considering the limitations presented to us with previous "reworks", we wanted to make sure we had more creative control than we did with similar projects.

And just for the record, Ghostbusters inspired the BBC enough to give us permission for the Regenerated table and to how we want to develop it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

However, this will not be just a reskin as the BBC has given us permission to do a modern overhaul on the entire game itself. This gives us more options than we ever had before. Considering the limitations presented to us with previous "reworks", we wanted to make sure we had more creative control than we did with similar projects.

And just for the record, Ghostbusters inspired the BBC enough to give us permission for the Regenerated table and to how we want to develop it.

Thanks for clarifying SZ1.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014

Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing what you guys do :). Mainly cant wait for the original so this is just a bonus, it could turn out great! The regeneration should help to hook a few new fans either way.

Any chance you guys could bring us Bride of Pinbot 2.0 and Cactus Canyon Continued?

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
The regenerated table is NOT exclusive to the kickstarter. They said it would be available to anyone for purchase later, individually or as part of Season 6.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
The regenerated table is NOT exclusive to the kickstarter. They said it would be available to anyone for purchase later, individually or as part of Season 6.

[MENTION=5878]Strikezilla01[/MENTION] - Welcome to the forum. It's always good to have those who work for FarSight as part of this fine Forum. Could you please, confirm or deny that regenerated table will be available for purchase later?

Reason is that I'm low income and I would rather put my pledge of $17 toward a Season 6 pass. If I had to pay $5.00 for the regenerated table plus the $39.99 for a Season 6 Pro pass, then it would be easier on my budget.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.