How much pinball do you play? (or have you played)

sneakynotsneaky

Feb 21, 2015
At Pinball Wizard in NH tokens are ~$0.25 (discounts for big bills) and the tables take anywhere from 2-5 tokens. I assume depending on popularity and/or maintenance cost. I admit some of my enjoyment on a typical visit comes from subconsciously thinking about the relative cost of each table. 2 tokens for Road Show! Bargain! 5 tokens for Game of Thrones! Blah!

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
you get 6 games for ten bucks? I suppose that's the same as here in UK where they're nearly all £1 a go. Sometimes you find one at 50p and often £2 for 3 credits.

Same for you guys?

That's about the scale I see. $1 or 3 for $2. But there are other ones. That is mainly newer games, except WOZ which is like 6 for $5 or something. But i believe the operator can set that. Mostly other older games at 50 cents, but sometimes run across a couple at 75 cents like Avatar and NGG.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
I hardly play real pinball, not many around here and I lately run out of cash as I am busy getting a new PC and stuff. I do now temporarily work somewhere else and, they have a 24 (the series) Pinball Machine by Stern in the Lunchroom. Might go play on it next week, hope it runs in free play mode :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts