May Tournament!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
No groups this time, I was not sure how to figure that in

Who all has posted scores? I am about to get my games in :)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
If you forgot to sign up, dont worry its not too late! The sign up will be open up until the tournaments end, just be sure to enter your scores before then

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I'm a little slow... Working all weekend and then some (6days total). Put in 1 game SS, nothing to write home about and I hope to do a little better on the second credit. Messin with my steam overlay, so no screenshot of the first try. Better make sure when I do a serious game again.

Warmed up with TX sector; I like it, the few balls I played. Nice music.

Now it is time for bed. 17 credits left...

A-Jey

May 28, 2016
Hey folks.

Just signed up to the forum. So I'll give it a go for this tournament.

Haven't practiced any of the 8 tables for a long time except the Genie to get the 3 mio. Wizard Goal.

Good luck to all :)

Last edited:

A-Jey

May 28, 2016
Just played the first game on my first table (Genie) and managed to get a quite good score when an interesting thought came into my mind:
how about adding one rule to the tournaments to make it a bit more thrilling for every player?

So every player got two tries on each table... but what if every player could decide if he does only one try or use both?
But with the addition that the score of the last played game is the final score for tournament instead the best score of both tries.

In my case: I played a real good score (for my skills) and now there comes the thrill into game!
Maybe I can succeed in a second try but maybe my second score will be worse... do I risk or do I post the first game and head over to the next table.

What do you think?

I can remeber this years ago in german army, when I made my truck driving licence:
we had to drive the truck with trailer (difficult drawbar steering on the trailer) about 10 metres backwards while keeping a straight line.
The instructor said during examination: "You got 3 tries to do it fine. If you think you've done it right, turn motor off and come out!"

So I did my first try and I was unsure if it's good enough but I was even more unsure if I could succeed in the second try and I even just don't wanna think about the pressure for a third try if the second try gets more worse.

I turned motor of after the first try ;-P

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well, I'm finished.

https://www.twitch.tv/shutyertrap_/v/69400919 if you care to watch.

So this batch of tables...truly some of my least favorite in TPA! And yet I played. I just didn't bother practicing because, least favorite tables. Took me just over an hour to get two games in on all 8, so I don't believe anyone's excuses for not having enough time over the course of 4 days to squeeze in some play! I'll be very curious to see the results and how poorly mine compare.

Nice job of keeping the energy up for running it this month Snorzel! If anyone is interested in running the month of June in any manner they choose, hit me up!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Just submitted scores.

These tables weren't too bad- I enjoyed getting some scores up.

Thanks [MENTION=4407]Snorzel[/MENTION], really appreciate you taking over for this month ����

Oh, anyone else notice the 'shadow ball' under the play field on HH? That's new isn't it? Weird.

Looking forward to the FS TX Sector comp - When iOS finally released LOL. Hi to any Silver Tier players. I'm HOW on there too.

Andy

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Been sick all weekend and just got home from work, need to get some more sleep. At least I have till 1:59 a.m. est to finish the tournament.
That's if my clock calculations are correct.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Been sick all weekend and just got home from work, need to get some more sleep. At least I have till 1:59 a.m. est to finish the tournament.
That's if my clock calculations are correct.

That should be correct. EDT = MDT+2

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Good on ya Eldar!
I, alas, did not find my pinball spirit and now I just want to find my bed.

May the best pinballer win!

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Finished, had my best game with ever with Xenon. With Pinbot finally got a trophy in finishing the wizard goals and also topped my all time best.

The rest of the tables were complete crap.

thanks for the tournament Snorzel.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Score entry has closed! A big thank you to everyone who participated! I am on the road, but as soon as I get home I will get the results out. You guys rule, hope you all had fun :)

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
for some reason i thought centaur was part of the tourney. i only got the chance to play one table (other than centaur) cuz of work and family. i wish i had played big shot and xenon. oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.