Star Galaxy Pinball

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
No glass, but I guess there's not much danger of getting hit in the face by a steel pinball, since the flippers don't seem all that powerful. Looks like you have to be gentle with this, lotta plastic parts that are usually steel on a real table. Can't be beat for 200 euro though. :)

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Those mechanical flippers remind me a little bit of my old Happy Days "The Fonz" Pinball I had when I was a kid!

Tochni

Jul 22, 2015
Those mechanical flippers remind me a little bit of my old Happy Days "The Fonz" Pinball I had when I was a kid!

Actual the flippers does not work mechanically although they are not as much powerfull than actual pinball flippers.

No glass, but I guess there's not much danger of getting hit in the face by a steel pinball, since the flippers don't seem all that powerful. Looks like you have to be gentle with this, lotta plastic parts that are usually steel on a real table. Can't be beat for 200 euro though. :)

Maybe not in this video but normally it comes with glass.

Tochni

Jul 22, 2015
It plays quite good. The game is much heavier and louder than I thought. Its is almost a real pinball machine and has not much of a toy pinball game. On the other hand it uses only an alphanumeric display and features no game modes like DMD games and so it becomes a bit boring over time.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It plays quite good. The game is much heavier and louder than I thought. Its is almost a real pinball machine and has not much of a toy pinball game. On the other hand it uses only an alphanumeric display and features no game modes like DMD games and so it becomes a bit boring over time.

Thanks for the evaluation. Sounds like it's about what we all expected.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts