Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Goldtop with Floyd Rose Electric Guitar

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015

People, I'm trying to find out how many of these were made. As I understand it, they were a limited production run. Thanks for any help getting the info. If you look around, most dealers only seem to have gotten one of these to sell, so it is gonna be a rare, collector investment guitar that will only go up in price. :)

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Maybe get in contact with gibson through their customers service or Facebook and ask how many they made.
In the video the guy didn't give any info on that.
If this is a limited edition maybe the price will rise, maybe not...
Unfortunately Gibson is not what they used to be, unless you put A LOT of money on a model...
But that is not the only big brand in this case :(

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Maybe get in contact with gibson through their customers service or Facebook and ask how many they made.
In the video the guy didn't give any info on that.
If this is a limited edition maybe the price will rise, maybe not...
Unfortunately Gibson is not what they used to be, unless you put A LOT of money on a model...
But that is not the only big brand in this case :(

Thanks, I appreciate your dissenting opinion, keep on raining, dude. People like you enjoy going around making contradicting statements to try & make others look stupid, hope ya got yer rocks off. I'll see if I can't find an ignore setting to keep from seeing any more of your posts.

Edit: Nope, no such luck, I guess this forum does not have that feature, too bad.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.