Cant check my tourney rank on android.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
You can.

Tap the table to show the table splash screen and then tap the podium/Dias button to open the leaderboards for the tourney.

Eversmile

Aug 31, 2016
Thanks for the answer. I have purchased every single table pack on Android and some Pro. I also have purchased Xbox one table packs + PS3 + PS4 - packs. Have spent hundreds of dollars. Big fan. I can't tell you how disappointing this latest user interface unnecessary update was. It made me quit for a while and really consider whether to buy this latest table pack. The user interface continues to disappoint. I think you should undo it completely. It's pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen.

I am as shocked as video game production incompetance can make me that we have backtracked to the point that your main platform cannot now see tourney progress.

Last edited:
May 11, 2012
I third this! Used to love cracking a few big scores, seeing myself in the top 20 and trying desparately to hang onto that rank.
Now all we can see is each individual table rank. Why take away what was a great feature to begin with?
The new interface baffles and infuriates in its ineptitude.

AnvilCloud

Jun 25, 2016
Well, you're definitely not alone here. I completely sympathize.

That is something that continues to bug me about developers, particularly for android, is that we buy a product because we like it, it works a certain way, looks a certain way, we enjoy particular features, etc. Then one day an update comes and completely destroys the product (tune-in radio app, for example).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.