Bug Already finding issues

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Support fixed this! (Was that also you FlippyFloppy?) I found proof of both scores in my local highscores and in the Farsight Leaderboards from one updat back (kept that on my iPhone). Great support guys!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Support fixed this! (Was that also you FlippyFloppy?) I found proof of both scores in my local highscores and in the Farsight Leaderboards from one updat back (kept that on my iPhone). Great support guys!

Just bumped the issue is all. The issue was pretty much resolved, it just wasn't finalized and submitted. Glad to hear it's up and running :)

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
I'm not seeing any new iOS EBD scores on the leaderboard, big hurt seems to be there. I think the fact that Slam32's EBD reads Rank: #13 () is the issue, the platform wasn't filled out when swapped over.

I wonder why Toolinit doesn't have any listed scores either.. didn't play them at all last two months?

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I've forwarded the conversations. Were still working on improving controller support.

Can you also look at improving the scrolling on Android, as was requested on iOS, and re-look into the issue where if there is a single table in a row at the very bottom of the list it isn't always recognized and thus cannot be selected.

Another question, why is the UI header/footer different between 'droid and iOS? On android it is shifted slightly down, which makes it appear that the ball skins are cut off in the selector thingy. Also the centred header on iOS looks much more aesthetically pleasing than the right justified way it is on 'droid.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I'm not seeing any new iOS EBD scores on the leaderboard, big hurt seems to be there. I think the fact that Slam32's EBD reads Rank: #13 () is the issue, the platform wasn't filled out when swapped over.

I wonder why Toolinit doesn't have any listed scores either.. didn't play them at all last two months?

On the contrry, Toolinit scored bigtime (as usual) on both tables, and definitely showed up at what was at the time an iOS exlusive leaderboard per table.

Toolinit

Banned
Apr 15, 2014
On the contrry, Toolinit scored bigtime (as usual) on both tables, and definitely showed up at what was at the time an iOS exlusive leaderboard per table.

Wrong thread for EBD & Big Hurt leaderboard issues on iOS, but since I'm here: [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]
My high scores for those two tables are:
EBD: 19,554,630
Big Hurt: 78,614,962,840

Hopefully they can be retrieved from the database...flip on folks!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Wrong thread for EBD & Big Hurt leaderboard issues on iOS, but since I'm here: [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]
My high scores for those two tables are:
EBD: 19,554,630
Big Hurt: 78,614,962,840

Hopefully they can be retrieved from the database...flip on folks!

We'll take a look into it, I should be able to give you a response by tomorrow afternoon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.