Bug Already finding issues

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
Only played a few games and it is giving me the left lock before I even plunge. If I do hit the left lock, it spits it out. If I hit the right it raises the platform.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I can't believe the launch button is the size of a dime on my iPhone
And can't believe they didn't fix the two columns of game icons on iPhone

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Only played a few games and it is giving me the left lock before I even plunge. If I do hit the left lock, it spits it out. If I hit the right it raises the platform.

That's a ROM bug, it happens if the ball somehow comes out of one of the lock holes before it's supposed to. To fix it, exit the table and go back in.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
I doubled the #1 high score, got 1.3 billion. Took maybe 30 minutes (although I admit I don't know the optimal strategies yet)

i was awarded exactly one HOF point.

so basically my game would have to last approximately 400 hours to score the full 1000 HOF points?

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014

yes, button is small and positioned way higher than all others. I keep the button in lowest position but on this one it is to high so I can't use the right flipper.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
yes, button is small and positioned way higher than all others. I keep the button in lowest position but on this one it is to high so I can't use the right flipper.
There's also a bug with the launch button in Android if playing with touch input. There's a huge Deadzone above the launch button which means if you position the button at 35% like I do, which puts the button between the flipper and nudge zone, the Deadzone completely renders the right nudge useless.

R

Rhandos

[BUG] Sometimes when the mini playfield rises after two locks the left ball clips through/disappears and gets ejected from the police box plunger. Hilarity ensues because the game doesn't expect two balls in play.

Platform: iOs
HW: iPhone 5s
TPA version: 6.4.0
Table version: v2

Also seconding the huge launch button on iOs. I've lost several balls due to it.

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
There's also a bug with the launch button in Android if playing with touch input. There's a huge Deadzone above the launch button which means if you position the button at 35% like I do, which puts the button between the flipper and nudge zone, the Deadzone completely renders the right nudge useless.
the same issue in other words.

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
I'm also seeing high scores are not being saved correctly. Every time I get a new high score I only see that score with the default scores. It doesn't matter if I do better or worse, as long as I beat the lowest default high score I enter my initials.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I doubled the #1 high score, got 1.3 billion. Took maybe 30 minutes (although I admit I don't know the optimal strategies yet)

so basically my game would have to last approximately 400 hours to score the full 1000 HOF points?

The top score now by Tarek is 16B, so that will be about 12 HOF points? Something is up with that....did you try "restore HOF points"?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
On IOS it often spits out a second ball, getting into some 2-ball multiball mode. But when one ball drains the ball ends, while the second is still in play. This mostly seems to happens after locking a ball or second ball.
Also when in this mode the video mode still works, but deactivates the flippers. So the other ball will definitely drain.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013

My 425M got me zero, though apparently I have 111 points from Star Trek, which hasn't been released yet. Hmmmmm

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

We plan to update this soon.

[BUG] Sometimes when the mini playfield rises after two locks the left ball clips through/disappears and gets ejected from the police box plunger. Hilarity ensues because the game doesn't expect two balls in play.

Platform: iOs
HW: iPhone 5s
TPA version: 6.4.0
Table version: v2

Also seconding the huge launch button on iOs. I've lost several balls due to it.

I believe this issue is related to the multiball issue. The left trap appears to have an issue that we should be able to resolve in the next update.

I'm also seeing high scores are not being saved correctly. Every time I get a new high score I only see that score with the default scores. It doesn't matter if I do better or worse, as long as I beat the lowest default high score I enter my initials.

On IOS it often spits out a second ball, getting into some 2-ball multiball mode. But when one ball drains the ball ends, while the second is still in play. This mostly seems to happens after locking a ball or second ball.
Also when in this mode the video mode still works, but deactivates the flippers. So the other ball will definitely drain.

Were investigating these issues. Thanks for the reports!

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Yay! I got my first point
c7206fa9a96cfa5a69c72570c3ce2a32.png

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi FlippyFloppy,

As usual, thanks for responding to these threads. I can add the following:
Both my EBD and Big Hurt top scores have not appeared at the Farsight leaderboards after the dr. Who update. I had a 22B+ game on Big Hurt (which does not show up in my local highscore list, probably because it's a 10B+ score) and a 13B score on EBD (which does show in my local high score list). I still had the corresponding HOF points but after a Restore HOF points, I lost both the 1000 on Big Hurt and 892 on EBD. I think this is related to both tables not posting scores from iOS to the Farsight leadeboards in the earlier updates to the app. I already mailed support@pinballarcade.com to adress the issue (and hoping to get my scores reinstated). I remember an earlier thread/post where you acknowledged the scores not posting, but also reassuring us that this would get fixed....so maybe put a good word in for us iOS players? :)

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi FlippyFloppy,

As usual, thanks for responding to these threads. I can add the following:
Both my EBD and Big Hurt top scores have not appeared at the Farsight leaderboards after the dr. Who update. I had a 22B+ game on Big Hurt (which does not show up in my local highscore list, probably because it's a 10B+ score) and a 13B score on EBD (which does show in my local high score list). I still had the corresponding HOF points but after a Restore HOF points, I lost both the 1000 on Big Hurt and 892 on EBD. I think this is related to both tables not posting scores from iOS to the Farsight leadeboards in the earlier updates to the app. I already mailed support@pinballarcade.com to adress the issue (and hoping to get my scores reinstated). I remember an earlier thread/post where you acknowledged the scores not posting, but also reassuring us that this would get fixed....so maybe put a good word in for us iOS players? :)

Will do. I believe the scores were being posted to the wrong tables and it was only a matter of retrieving those scores and placing them in the correct leaderboards for iOS users. Once the leaderboards get fixed, restore HoF should check the online score and fix the issue accordingly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.