Regenerated version release date?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
the licensing costs for the newer series must have been astronomical.

Nope, they came with the licensing for the original table. The BBC owns all the rights to Dr Who (since they settled up with Terry Nation over the Daleks), including presumably the image rights etc. for the various actors, so it was all included in the KS.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I didn't get any Steam Achievements for High Scores or for Standard Goals.

Looks like it could have to do with Steam service currently being disrupted. I guess SPA was finally approved and caused Steam to go down... ;)

Last edited:

MisterVercetti

May 26, 2015
Nope, they came with the licensing for the original table. The BBC owns all the rights to Dr Who (since they settled up with Terry Nation over the Daleks), including presumably the image rights etc. for the various actors, so it was all included in the KS.

Well, that's good to know - makes it sting a little bit less.

Still, was I the only one expecting a PinBot/Jackbot situation with these (i.e. identical playfield, but new visuals and deeper rules), or was I expecting too much?

Nov 18, 2016
Any official (or semi-official) word as to when Google Play Store will be getting the DW: MOT update? This week? It feels like we got left behind in all the holiday excitement.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
The newsletter said it's available now on Steam and iOS, coming soon to Google etc. That was a day before Christmas. So let's give them a few days to breathe, they had a really tough schedule before Christmas.

Members online

Members online