BS scores

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
OMG just browsed more tables and they totaly ****ed the leaderboards for many tables. Because FarSight doesn't give anything about it i guess it's bye bye leaderboards and screwed for good.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
not only that, Crazy Newt, a pc player showing up 5,101,160 on El Dorado EM when the cap used to be 690K excluding tarek and dizzer or 560M on TX-Sector ... but it isn't just city of gold, el dorado.. Fireball in the billions when it takes 40 minutes to get 800K, flight 2K, Genie in the billions/hundred of millions, big shot in 10s of millions, haunted house in the tens to hundreds of millions and most damningly.. champion pubs top 100 is like 98% from the last 3 days.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
Can't imagine so many people simultaneously feel the need to cheat with PSN. Guess some error with scores for leaderboards going to the wrong table. They need to figure out what goes wrong and then remove all the scores from PSN from the last couple days. Would be a crazy job to check them all one for one and decide what could have been made and what not.

There are even more tables then relaxation mentioned. Harley Davidson for example.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
And 2 more cheater (not error) scores; EBD and F14. Seems like all the cheaters from the last couple of weeks/months are going after my 1st places. How pathetic are some people, my god. Flip, how is "looking into the issue" going? Not much happening, as expected.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
And 2 more cheater (not error) scores; EBD and F14. Seems like all the cheaters from the last couple of weeks/months are going after my 1st places. How pathetic are some people, my god. Flip, how is "looking into the issue" going? Not much happening, as expected.

The issue is being worked on. Recently released PSN tables are incorrectly reporting to other tables.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
The beta branch on PC seems to be screwing up the leaderboards, for those on that platform submitting unlikely scores. Doesn't mean there aren't deliberate cheaters (like on Jack*Bot, which has already been removed).

Last edited:

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
Strange, they remove one but not the other one from the same obvious bs player with bs scores (talking about "TopPlayer" and EBD). Sad wannabe, cheating with a nickname like that. To all you ini mini tiny **** cheaters out there, for you:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
thought ya didnt care about number one?(any of your peers will know if your bumped down and will be community corrected with the help of flippyfloppy) relax go to a cafe for some nice brownies

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
I don't. I do care about BS scores. I even prefer Tarek nr.1 on every single table over cheaters. And don't tell me what to do. People buy dogs for that. C ya later.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
well if i was your daddy id be gettin a switch!

edit- just tryin to give some friendly advice to another forum member... knock yourself out but from someone whos used to making pissy posts, dont make yourself look silly

Last edited:

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
Don't understand many of your posts, including this one. Maybe that's for the better. I do know the word silly. Not talking about yourself? And what's up with your first post in my topic? What kind of offtopic BS is that? U supposed to be a moderator? Yep, silly is a good word for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.