November Tournament - 10 Min. timed (Nov. 4th - Nov. 11th)

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
Thanks for thinking with me, but that's also not it... so strange i had high hopes that it would work on the laptop :(

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Are you playing in English or another language Dizzer? Someone mentioned in another thread that the german version wasn't having a desirable result.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
English. Strange right? Desktop, laptop, uninstalled every file, downloaded everything again and still the same... I'm clueless. I think i give up. Was fun while it lasted.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
The 10 minute timer is not showing... Since a couple weeks also for a couple of tables the score is not showing... Is there a topic for this or am i the only one having this problem? If so, it's officialy over for me...

Hi Dizzer, this sounds like a HUD rendering issue that we have been trying to track down recently. You're not the only one having this problem, and we're seeing it on several computers in the office as well. I believe that we have someone working on a fix already, but I can't say when that will be available.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hi Dizzer, this sounds like a HUD rendering issue that we have been trying to track down recently. You're not the only one having this problem, and we're seeing it on several computers in the office as well. I believe that we have someone working on a fix already, but I can't say when that will be available.

I also got bumped down to Silver when I placed 3rd in the last tournament. Keep in mind that I was affected by the email issue that knocked me back down to Bronze in-game. Is there any way to fix this?

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
I also got bumped down to Silver when I placed 3rd in the last tournament. Keep in mind that I was affected by the email issue that knocked me back down to Bronze in-game. Is there any way to fix this?

I'll mention this to someone that knows more about the tournaments and see if they can do anything.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
@LamerDeluxe We have cleared your score, you should be good to go. We have also cleared two other scores that were definitely caused by the right saucer lock issue.
@Pinballwiz45b You should now be in the gold tier, sorry about that. Enjoy your #1 position on the tournament leaderboards!

Edit: Scratch the #1 position, it got taken in the time it took me to walk back to my computer and post this.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
You should now be in the gold tier, sorry about that. Enjoy your #1 position on the tournament leaderboards!

Edit: Scratch the #1 position, it got taken in the time it took me to walk back to my computer and post this.

Thank you for correcting my tournament standings!

Blah

Aug 28, 2015
An issue, at least for me, during this tourney...

I've had a couple of million+ scores in Haunted House, but they have not been recorded in the leaderboards. My guess is that the score rolls back after passing the million mark. Is this a known glitch? I've noticed million+ scores on the lead board that have been recorded...

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015

Thanks for letting me know! Glad i'm not the only one.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
DX11 will not play all tables at 60fps for me so I finally figured out how to get DX9 working, it was not set to the correct resolution in the config tool, I would think it should sense the resolution the way DX11 seems to, looks like the game will now play the tables at 60fps, so I clicked the Tournament tab, it says I must log in, so when I type in my Email and p-word is says 'Loging in...' That notification disappeared but the login screen remains if I close it Im not logged in. I clicked login a few times and got a blue screen error that said out of memory. I go to the DX11 version and I am still logged on. Tried DX9 again still will not go past the login screen, so I quit my girl walks up to the PC, and now the computer just crashed to a black screen. Not good, one thing after another

JustinCamp

Sep 23, 2015
Oh so the infinite glitch is a thing. I let mine run to see if it equaled the high scores I was currently seeing. I am pretty sure any score over 30 mil on BB is the glitch. I sent an email to support email on website to remove my score and make sure they knew about it.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Haunted House only registeres tournament scores with rollover when games ends because you are out of balls. When te time runs out all points are cut off. So 1.234.567 will be sent to the tournament leaderboard as 234.567.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Haunted House only registeres tournament scores with rollover when games ends because you are out of balls. When te time runs out all points are cut off. So 1.234.567 will be sent to the tournament leaderboard as 234.567.

We have seen this before in other tournaments, also with Black Hole or was it Centaur? Or both?
Hope Farsight can fix this in next tournaments, quite frustrating is you got a nice score and it will not register.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Oh so the infinite glitch is a thing. I let mine run to see if it equaled the high scores I was currently seeing. I am pretty sure any score over 30 mil on BB is the glitch. I sent an email to support email on website to remove my score and make sure they knew about it.

We're aware of the issue and working on solving it. In the mean time we're keeping a look out for scores that were obviously caused by this issue (they're usually around 34 million, and always exact multiples of 50,000). So far we haven't seen too many scores that look like they were caused by this issue (only about 6 or so).

Blah

Aug 28, 2015

This I was not aware of...appreciate the response 9u1do

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Probably been mentioned before but a timer – or better yet, an adjustable timer – for the standard game would be a tremendous feature. Ten minutes is about right, and really showed me how lousy I am at Haunted House. Three minute timer would be more than enough for that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.