Table Pack #60 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
They couldn't hold it back forever! Even though we're getting the hint in a couple of days, we can still get on with guessing what's going to be in Table Pack #60.

Remember, FS threw a spanner in the works by making Dr Who: Masters Of Time Table Pack #58, meaning that Season 6 will have 11 (eleven, count 'em!) table packs, and 12 (TWELVE!!) tables since we got the earlier EM double-pack.

We therefore have two packs to go in Season 6, namely #60 (hint forthcoming with the release of #59 Al's Garage Band) and #61.

What'll it be?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Pinball Magic.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I can take one more Gottlieb if you , yes you Farsight , give us no GOTTLIEB TABLES , not even the EM tables in Season 7. the EM tables can come from any other company . many thanks !!!:cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Warlock? Where did that one come from? Those spinner shots would be sweet.

always enjoyed warlock while its a variation of black knight it be a good excuse to revist that table too and yeha those defender sounds on those spinners are absurdly satisfying

Zygaphorym

Nov 23, 2013
I'm sure they won't give us another Gottlieb/Premier game for a while. There's already too many of 'em this season.

Data East/Sega/Stern is most likely out of the question due to Stern Pinball Arcade so maybe we'll finally get a Capcom (please be 'Pinball Magic') or a Bally pre-Williams like 'Paragon' (highly requested), 'Party Animals' (completing the party quartet) or 'Dungeons and Dragons' (outlane gimmicks lol).

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
If the Gottlieb deal is the only one left, then i would say : Surf n' Safari. Or why not Joker Poker - SS ? Mistery Castle From Alvin G would be cool too. And then, they could finish the season with the soccer thing. We all know it's coming.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
If the Gottlieb deal is the only one left, then i would say : Surf n' Safari. Or why not Joker Poker - SS ? Mistery Castle From Alvin G would be cool too. And then, they could finish the season with the soccer thing. We all know it's coming.

+1 on Surf N Safari. As I've said before, it's the least Premier-y of the Premiers. It's a pretty straightforward, "traditional" layout with shots that make sense and flows quite nicely, and a theme and features that fit well together. It doesn't have some of the jarring, "wtf?", moments that other Premier tables of that era have. It also doesn't have butt-ugly artwork or (worse) a crappy photo backglass.

Mystery Castle looks very good, but I've never even seen one except in photographs, let alone played one, so I can't comment on if it's actually any good.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
cant predict exact table, but probably a lot of people will shout "holy gottlieb!" after today' newsletter

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Since there's no news about the WMS/Bally talks, it's safe to say an extension hasn't been reached. So I'm thinking #60 will be Touchdown (Gottlieb 1984).

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
How do we know there are WMS/Bally talks? Who at Farsight has ever said anything about this? Did someone ask them about it on the Twitch stream last night (and if not, why not?)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
We truly don't know if they are or aren't, but the fact that those tables are so popular and highly requested suggests that FS is and has been working on a new/extended deal with WMS/Bally. Neither party isn't going to say anything (probably for good reasons), and if/when things are settled we'll get a notice. Hopefully a deal will be hammered out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online