Which ball?

Cargawar

Apr 17, 2017

Am I the only one that find it easiest to play with the yellow smiley ball instead of the silver ones? It seems the only ball that stands out best from (most) backgrounds.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Zebra ball all the way. Nothing against smiley face ball tho. I miss the days when we could still use these for tournaments.

Cargawar

Apr 17, 2017
Oh I'm new at this. Those tournaments seem like a challenge, but I just don't have the funds to buy all the required tables.
How does that work anyway?
Is there an in-app announcement when a tournament comes up?
I don't see an option to switch on or off the push messages on my iPhone.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I started using the eyeball with Bride of Pinbot and it grew on me. I use that one almost all the time.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
You've come to the right place! The tournaments can be fun, just require a lot of time. I have no idea about any push notification. You could just click the tournament button a lot. Not to tell you what to do or anything, but you should buy all the tables lol.

Kolchak, thanks for bringing up the eyeball ball. There are some other tables besides BoP that are made hilarious by using it. One that comes to mind is fishtails. With a ball cradled on each flipper

Cargawar

Apr 17, 2017
3c3d396ffe8c5aab381e6f6260cbf569.jpg

I don't get it mate

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
You got me there. Here's one that's maybe frowned upon? The 8 ball for white water...

There really is no right ball skin for that table

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
While I'm at it. How's your yellow smiley face on Dr Who? That's a lot of yellow on yellow. What are ya? Yella

Some people like yellow on yellow. Water sports

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Oh god my eyes. Not the bees. My eyes ahh. Oh mu gaod oh my god.

Yeah that Dr who picture was like bees to me.

It also feels like bees in my ears. That photo is bees

Cargawar

Apr 17, 2017
Just tell me what drugz you're on and where I can find some myself!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Oh there you go. But do you see what I was saying about yellow on yella?

Yella pudding pops. Rufies flavored. I spelled rufies wrong. I felt it was a bad idea to google it. I was making a bill Cosby joke. Too soon?

Smiley face

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Get it? Because yella kinda sounds like jello. I'm going to stop

The drugs that I am on are Harlem, cracked corn, Molly Cyrus, Lucy, and something that sounds like meth.

You can find all those drugs on the Amazon. Not Amazon dot com. Just Amazon

Last edited:

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
It is zebra ball or the yellow one only for me! Something about my aging eyeballs has rendered the typical silver ball nearly invisible on some of the busier tables; so much so that I might as well use the camouflage ball. Who had that great idea, anyway?

In the tournaments it appears we’re restricted to plain silver, and — tournament before last — I played a couple of tables and bailed out in frustration. I think my vision is worsening, or maybe I’m just too reliant on the other balls. I had the tenacity to play all the tables during the last tournament but after a game of ATM, Swords of Fury, Red & Ted and I stopped. Can’t see hardly nothin’ on those. Strangely, I managed to place #17 in Cactus Canyon and #11 on Class of 1812 — both silver ball vision nightmares. That’s a little disheartening because it means that skill is probably less in play than the luck of the blind. Just flip, man.

I’ve also refrained from buying into Stern Pinball Arcade because it appears there’s no ball variety there. I’ve tried Frankenstein but it’s a frustrating and joyless experience compared to TPA. Would love to play ACDC and the other Star Trek but I can’t see paying to play what I can’t see.

Yeah, White Water. It’s like staring into the sun. Totally unplayable. I download that occasionally in hopes that they’ve killed the glare, that but it’s the only table I delete from my iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts