Thread: Disabling and enabling Tilt feature may stop registering scores in the leaderboards?

My Devices
    windows 10, Steam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Disabling and enabling Tilt feature may stop registering scores in the leaderboards?

Hello,
    I have reached my highest score with FunHouse and this is the first time that after having waited more than an hour it has not been registered in the leaderboards!
    The only reason why that could be happened, is yesterday I have disabled then enabled again the Tilt in the settings.
    I know that disabling the Tilt stop registering the score on the leaderboards; I wonder why enabling it again could be of no use?
    If so how to get FunHouse to register scores on the leaderboards again?
    Mine is not the Pro versionis, it is a single item. I invite you to help me and fix that.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Gen_Giu; 07-19-2017 at 04:34 AM.

My Devices
    Fire HD 8 tablet, Fire TV, ipad.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm.. not sure. Have you logged into an account at the title screen?
    "Pinball is about... about a sort of satisfying feeling when you're playing the game when you're flipping it up, flipping at the ball." -Pat Lawlor.

My Devices
    Ipad, PC
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afaik you need to renewable all such settings every time you restart the program(someone may want to correct me) in my experience scores sometimes simple don't register for ughhh "reasons" I'd expect it at the odd interval but I haven't found it too bad