iOS - Bug Double feature not working - ramp diverter?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi all,
Been playing the updated tables and spotted a possible bug in CFTBL: the ramp diverter on the left ramp doesn't seem to work. Outside from multiball it should directly feed the right flipper again and not end up in the mini whirlpool above the right inlane. This prevents scoring "double features" too. I'm playing the latest TPA version on an iPad Air 2, iOS 10.3.1. Is it the same for other platforms?
Slam23

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
It was this way on the PC version before it went live, but it should be fixed by the next patch for you guys.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi all,
Been playing the updated tables and spotted a possible bug in CFTBL: the ramp diverter on the left ramp doesn't seem to work. Outside from multiball it should directly feed the right flipper again and not end up in the mini whirlpool above the right inlane. This prevents scoring "double features" too. I'm playing the latest TPA version on an iPad Air 2, iOS 10.3.1. Is it the same for other platforms?
Slam23

For iOS, if you delete and redownload the table. You should have a fix in.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So after this update, this is the first time I've played CftBL in years. Is it just me, or has the snack-bar been made easier to hit? Because if so, kudos. It was this bit of tuning that made me stop playing all these years. Now it's fun again.

Members online

Members online