Bug Game Freezes Completely After Playing The Addams Family

ceildric

Aug 23, 2017
I can successfully launch The Addams Family table and play one game without problem. Then, at the end, when trying to go back to the menu (where I can start another game) I get the "Updating" drop-down at the top of the screen (when the game is presumably communicating with the servers).

At that point, the program freezes completely and I am forced to manually force quit it from the desktop.

This is only occurring with The Addams Family table. Every other table I own, plus the free monthly tables all work fine for me.

I've tried playing the table over and over the last month or so (I bought Season 4 during the Steam Summer Sale) and no matter if I play it after playing other tables or play it right after launching the game, it always has this same result.

I'm running Mac OS X El Capitain Version 10.11.6.

ceildric

Aug 23, 2017
Update

This issue seems to have been fixed. Whatever Farsight has done recently has not only fixed it so that I can play The Addams Family table, but it seems like the severe FPS drops I used to notice (also reported by many other Mac users) has, at least for me, significantly improved. I believe there is still a little slowdown, but it's much briefer and more minor. It's barely there, at least on the tables I was just playing (The Addams Family and Black Knight).

Farsight, if you're reading this, thank you so much.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Update

This issue seems to have been fixed. Whatever Farsight has done recently has not only fixed it so that I can play The Addams Family table, but it seems like the severe FPS drops I used to notice (also reported by many other Mac users) has, at least for me, significantly improved. I believe there is still a little slowdown, but it's much briefer and more minor. It's barely there, at least on the tables I was just playing (The Addams Family and Black Knight).

Farsight, if you're reading this, thank you so much.

Glad to hear! Please let us know if you encounter anymore problems.

Members online

Members online