7.4.3 no keyboard control

ElRodeo

Oct 22, 2017
hi,

like the thread title says... no keyboard control on 7.4.3
At least not on the two tables I tried (Black Hole and Eight Ball Deluxe) before I reverted to an earlier version (7.3.0) via TimeMachine Backup.

7.4.3 through App Store
MacBook Pro 2008
OSX 10.9.5

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
The lack of Mac support is staggering. I play on other platforms, but I still won't pay full price for seasons. Not when the Mac support is so stunningly poor. I can't nudge on a keyboard because of this nonsense. For months...

ElRodeo

Oct 22, 2017
I found that nudging is extremely unreliable even on 7.3.0: It usually works at the beginning of a ball but loses its function unpredictably during play. Pausing / unpausing play usually restores the function. But it's extremely annoying and renders the tables basically unplayable.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I have no nudge at all. I can't change keyboard controls at all. The nudge has been set to the W,A,S,D keys for months. That said, even those ridiculously-paced keys do not perform their function. I basically have left & right flipper on the shift keys, and space bar for the plunger. This is true on both the App Store and Steam Mac versions. When I play on a Mac, I'm usually using the keyboard, so I'm not at all pleased with this.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.