PC - Bug Score rollover does not trigger on Wizard Goal

Nearly

Apr 15, 2015
When the score goes above 100,000, I assumed it would trigger the 'score roll-over' wizard goal, but it doesn't.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You need to get 200,000. If you notice on the score display, there is a 100,000 lamp. So I can only assume "rolling" the score means getting 100,000 twice.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
It directly says in the instructions that it keeps score to 199,990 points, so 200,000 will roll it over. My question is how to get there, I feel like I have so little control over keeping the ball from draining in this game. The center bumper isn't really the problem so much as those gaping outlanes.

My best scores so far have come from getting 4-5 of the star lamps lit and then aiming for the center hole over and over again for a few thousand a pop. It's not really a safe shot, but it seems less risky than going for the loop or specials. Anyone else have any better tips?

Edit: The real bug I've noticed is the instructions also say you get a special awarded at 100,000 points which should be worh 10,000 points, but I've never seen that happen. Could just be an error in the instructions though.

Last edited:

Nearly

Apr 15, 2015
200,000 ? Just when I thought I was done with this table !

My question is how to get there, I feel like I have so little control over keeping the ball from draining in this game. The center bumper isn't really the problem so much as those gaping outlanes.

It's hard not to flap at the ball trying to get it into the centre hole. That frequently results in a ricochet down the outlanes when it bounces off the star posts at the edge of the centre loop.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Anyone managed this yet? 128k is my best so far. Haven't managed the 60k in one ball goal yet either.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Steam Leaderboards show only 7 people with a score over 200,000 at the moment. I think I'm putting this goal in the "Not happening anytime soon" bin. I wouldn't mind plugging away at it if the table was more fun, but for me this is easily a bottom 5 table for TPA.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
This can be a tough goal because the table is very sensitive to nudging, the flippers are in a strange configuration, and the outlanes are brutal! I found the key to scoring quickly on this table is to light up a bunch of number targets and then keep hitting the center hole. You can also score 5k points per shot by hitting the mini-loop but I found it difficult to maintain control using that technique. When the ball ejects from the center hole you can almost always trap it back on the right flipper, then rinse and repeat. There are occasionally releases from the center hole that are a bit different, but usually still relatively easy to handle However, there is one release that if you try to trap on the right flipper will just bounce into the outlane! This one is tricky and you really just need to watch for the speed of the release before trying to trap the ball in that case. One thing to keep in mind is that if you happen to light up all 6 number targets then you score 6k points per shot to the center hole. However, if you hit the mini loop then it resets all your targets. This happened to me in this game and I had to relight them. For this reason, I try to limit the lit numbers to a max of 5 for 5k per shot. I accidentally lit the 6th in this video and paid the price!

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Here's me earning the goal, using the same method as skippycue. I also got lucky and scored the letter special a few times, and earned 200,640 right before draining the final ball:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.