Nudge not working

psyentist

Jul 3, 2016
iPad 3 IOS9.3.5.

Since the last Sorcerer update (I think), when starting any table in TPA, the Nudge setting seems to be turned off. If I go into Help & Options>Settings and set the nudge setting to Shake (my preference), that will stay active across all tables played until I kill TPA.

On a restart, I have to go thru the same procedure.

Anyone else noticed this?

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Yup. Same in SPA too. Every time you restart the App you have to reset nudge and touch scheme settings.
Been like that in SPA since the beginning.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
They just introduced this bug to TPA. Very nasty bug that is on SPA for a long time.
I always use inverted nudge and scheme B. But since this is not remembered anymore, I need to change settings every time the app restarted. :(

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They just introduced this bug to TPA. Very nasty bug that is on SPA for a long time.
I always use inverted nudge and scheme B. But since this is not remembered anymore, I need to change settings every time the app restarted. :(

I reported this for SPA and TPA during beta testing in the past. I assume it is just not high on the priority fix list. Maybe next update (whenever that comes). Yes, very annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.