*2018* Top Ten Most Wanted Tables - STERN (2010-2018)

What STERN (2010-2018) tables do you want added to TPA?

• Total voters

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
NOT officially sanctioned by FarSight... just for fun and curiosity... what are your TOP 10 STERN (2010-2018) tables of what's left, that you would like to see on The Pinball Arcade?

(You can vote for up to 10 tables).

Info about each of the choices can be found at the links below, thanks to the IPDB...

Aerosmith (2017)
Avengers, The (2013)
Batman 66 (2016)
Game of Thrones (2015)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2017)
Iron Maiden (2018)
Iron Man (2010)
KISS (2015)
Metallica (2013)
Rolling Stones, The (2011)
Star Wars (2017)
Transformers (2011)
Walking Dead, The (2015)
TRON Legacy (2011)
Wrestlemania (2015)
X-Men (2012)

*AC/DC, Big Buck Hunter, Mustang, Star Trek, and Woah Nellie! have been omitted from this poll because they have already been announced/in the works for inclusion at some point in The Pinball Arcade.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Iron Maiden: yeah, shiny new toy recency bias at work, but Maiden was the first live gig I ever attended and I've been a fan for going on 30 years, so yeah. Edd-ie! Edd-ie! Edd-ie!

Metallica: I've played it the most of this list (and it's the only one I've put significant amounts of cash into), so it kind of gets in by default. Not that I don't like it or anything!

KISS: I like the theme, the music, and the giant Gene Simmons head & tongue toy.

Ones I don't really care for:
Game Of Thrones: Very meh. Love the show, don't rate the pin (either version - tho it's one where I'd prefer the Pro to the Premium/LE).
Avengers: The whole "ball getting stuck on the Tesseract spinner every time I played it with no way of getting it off except (slam) tilting the table" thing kinda soured me on The Avengers, especially after I'd put actual real money unto it.
Star Wars: C'mon Steve, between this and GoT, you've gone downhill a lot lately.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Iron Maiden, Metallica, Batman 66 and Star Wars are my top wants.

KISS, Aerosmith, Transformers, TRON, Iron Man and Wrestlemania are good too.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
I got to play a Batman 66 at the Louisville Arcade Expo and it fell completely flat for me. Such a bummer because I'm a huge fan of the old Batman show. I'd be willing to give it another shot in TPA, though.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, I can’t vote for Batman 66 either. Love the theme, but the layout felt tired to me. Maybe when the code is complete (about 2023?) I will change my mind.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Star Wars , Aerosmith , GOTG , Iron Maiden , Kiss , Metallica , Rolling Stones , Transformers , X Men , Iron Man !!!:cool: that`s my couple of cents worth :rolleyes:

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
I'm surprised xmen and transformers aren't higher. If anybody at farsight is listening though you should do all of these haha.

Striker

May 26, 2017
I had the fortune of playing Aerosmith, Game of Thrones, and Star Wars (2017) each for the first time a month ago. Played about five-or-so games on each machine. I really enjoyed Aerosmith. In spite of my love for both franchises, I felt the layouts were very similar and even worse = boring.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.