purchases not linking

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
Yes, that would be interesting to know. I don't have the Mustang table but I am not prepared to pay twice the price for the pack that includes only tables I already have + Mustang. I was thinking about buying it in the Stern Pinball Arcade so that it also unlocks in the Pinball Arcade. Then I can finally uninstall the Stern Pinball Arcade.
Could someone confirm that this works?

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
I have taken that risk. Bought Mustang in the Stern Pinball Arcade and it unlocks (as the other tables) in the Pinball Arcade too (Steam). I can finally uninstall the Stern Pinball Arcade. :)

Nov 18, 2016
Yeah. I own Star Trek Vengeance in SPA but can only try it out in TPA. Hopefully, that will be rectified soon. The good news is that it plays great in TPA on my Galaxy S8, no Ghostbusters-style lags or bugs.

Oct 15, 2013
So there is cross-buy between SPA and TPA but only on Steam? There is no cross-buy on consoles and apparently phones as well. Why isn't there cross-buy on all platforms? Not fair man.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
For me (on Steam at least) all tables I purchased in SPA are available in TPA. Did not need to re-purchase.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
The spa tables are going to be a part of season 8. Just wait and buy season 8.

I'm curious as to what makes people believe this, because I keep seeing people say it.

When:
-Seasons no longer exist, they are manufacturer packs now
-Regular releases no longer exist
-These tables are already organized into packs

Edit: Thankfully, between cross-buy eventually getting added/fixed, and FarSight's decision to eventually add Mustang as an individual table purchase (at least for PS4, I dunno if it's going to be universal for all versions), we won't have to wait for a "Season 8" pack that probably isn't even going to exist anyway, because again, Seasons have been replaced by manufacturer packs.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm curious as to what makes people believe this, because I keep seeing people say it.

People believe this because when Farsight announced that they were losing the licenses for Williams and Bally, they announced that there would be a "season 8" (in quotations). I think people are just taking that statement a little too literally.

woobles

Jun 28, 2018
So there is cross-buy between SPA and TPA but only on Steam? There is no cross-buy on consoles and apparently phones as well. Why isn't there cross-buy on all platforms? Not fair man.

Cross-buy works on the switch too. SPA on the switch also have extra versions of 4 Stern tables (i.e. AC/DC Back in Black LE, AC/DC Let There Be Rock LE, Mustang LE "50 years", Star Trek Enterprise LE and Ghostbusters LE) that don't appear on the Pinball arcade version. I don't think the other platforms have those.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Any update on this? I purchased AC/DC and Star Trek in SPA Android a while ago, but they are still not unlocked in TPA.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Any update on this? I purchased AC/DC and Star Trek in SPA Android a while ago, but they are still not unlocked in TPA.

On iOS TPA I was only missing ac/dc mustang and Star Trek as locked, I hit restore purchases and now lost ghostbusters, and my kickstarted dr. Who and master of time.

Wish this would just auto resolve without having to contact tech support and dig up proof of purchases (again)

Catapult Ace

May 27, 2015
Hello,

I'm playing on Android, purchased everything for SPA and TPA. The former SPA exclusive tables weren't unlocked in TPA (owned 95 of 98 tables). Logging out and logging back didn't work for me so I contacted the Farsight support, gave them proof of purchases and the e-mail I'm logging in with in TPA. Today they ask me to log out and login again, I've done that and now I own all 98 tables in TPA and I can uninstall SPA.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Hello,

I'm playing on Android, purchased everything for SPA and TPA. The former SPA exclusive tables weren't unlocked in TPA (owned 95 of 98 tables). Logging out and logging back didn't work for me so I contacted the Farsight support, gave them proof of purchases and the e-mail I'm logging in with in TPA. Today they ask me to log out and login again, I've done that and now I own all 98 tables in TPA and I can uninstall SPA.

Can you tell me why mine says I own 95 of 96 ? I don’t own mustang but why doesn’t mine say 98? How many tables are there in total?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My iPad Air 2 says 93 of 97. Of course my other device says something different.

I should own everything. It’s a crap shoot. Hope next update straightens this all out.

woobles

Jun 28, 2018
Can you tell me why mine says I own 95 of 96 ? I don’t own mustang but why doesn’t mine say 98? How many tables are there in total?

98 tables includes all the previous legacy tables. I don't own the Adams Family GOLD, so it may be 99 for those that do? I don't know.

Did you buy all the Williams/Bally tables before they were removed?

Other than that, it might be a bug and its not showing all your purchases properly.

Catapult Ace

May 27, 2015

Well, I think that's the common Farsight desaster (love you Farsight :D) or something, I counted 98 tables, so 98 tables should be available for you too, but...

98 tables includes all the previous legacy tables. I don't own the Adams Family GOLD, so it may be 99 for those that do? I don't know.

Did you buy all the Williams/Bally tables before they were removed?

Other than that, it might be a bug and its not showing all your purchases properly.

I know this post isn't refered to me, but yes, I purchased everything, and that are 98 tables. I don't think that TAG gold counts separately. I don't have it on Android, but on PS3 you change it in the settings menu to the Gold Edition.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.