Beware of today’s update. What a screw up

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Yesterday I owned 97 of 98 tables because I couldn’t buy mustang. Today with the new update I own 94 of 96 tables. Centigrade 37 is locked and mustang is locked I bought centigrade 37 the day it was available like all my tables. You fixed the fire button in ac/dc. Also I just played ac/dc and the ball studders it worked fine before this update. I have an iPad Air 2 and iPhone se. It never fails two steps forward and three steps back.

Sent from my iPad

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
iOS is a wreck right now. Also, the longstanding bugs in AC/DC (no instant info) and Star Trek (Alpha quadrant insert never lights up) are still in place in both SPA and TPA with the latest fix, these have been known, impactful bugs since launch that are just not getting addressed.

It's interesting, I have most of my other tables on Android, and it is running way more smoothly than my iPad, and both Instant Info on AC/DC and Alpha Quadrant insert on Star Trek work on the Android platform. Not sure what is going on, iOS has traditionally been a pretty stable platform for TPA.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I never complain, but Ghostbusters has a problem also. In the middle of the game it speeds up quite a bit, also it tells me to also by Gottlieb tables I have owned since they game out. I want to play Cactus Jacks, i’m Using an iPad Air 2 also.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.