Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: Patch 1.30 NA and 1.31 EU

My Devices
    PS3, PS4 Pro, Vita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm no programmer by any stretch of the word, but it seems like it might be a memory leak or an overflow error or something, since the crashes are random and not table specific. I played multiple tables for over an hour before the last crash.

It being the holiday season, I don't expect a patch to arrive until sometime in January at the earliest.

My Devices
    PS4/PS3/Vita
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully the error reports will give enough info so Tom can fix all variations of the crash with the next patch. I have no problem being patient and letting him resolve as many issues as possible before testing/releasing an update. If it's stable, we probably won't see another PS4 update for a LONG time.

My Devices
    PS4 (TPA, PFX3); Switch (Zaccaria)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayder View Post
    I'm no programmer by any stretch of the word, but it seems like it might be a memory leak or an overflow error or something, since the crashes are random and not table specific. I played multiple tables for over an hour before the last crash.
    It's possible or it can be tied to the leader boards. It seems that the game crashes more when the leader boards are down.

My Devices
    PS3, PS4 Pro, Vita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure.....maybe. It used to just pop up a message saying that you have lost the connection with the server and that scores wouldn't be recorded on the leaderboards. Not sure if that has changed and now results in the crash or not, but it certainly could be a possibility.

My Devices
    PS4, PS3, KindleHD
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reporting the crash-issues. So I will left TPA untouched until next patch.

Happy Christmas to all of you folks and a happy new year!

My Devices
    PS4 (TPA, PFX3); Switch (Zaccaria)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Devaney View Post
    I at first only wanted to fix one bug with a quick submission. Then I only wanted to fix the Safecracker and Black Knight bug. But more stuff pops up that I need to fix. The pausing, Safecracker, and BK2000 bugs are fixed. I just finished a solution for Whoa Nellie's highscores being too high. I am currently looking into the gibberish posting on the DMD for certain Stern's. I think I have some clue as to what the crash is, but reproducing it is a bit tough. I will sort it out though as a crash is no good. And lastly, I'll check into Centaur's sound issue. After all of these, I will submit a new patch.
    Any news on this update Tom?

My Devices
    Andriod, PS3, PS4.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom, any chance of allowing the use of glo balls in tournament and challenge modes? It's really hard to go back to the regular ball that is still way too dark.

My Devices
    PS3, PS4 Pro, Vita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting that people say they can't see the default ball as I can see it fine. Hmm.

Anyway, I just want the promised fixes after the sound update.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123