Williams' Collection Volume 5 guesses

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
As much as i love to believe Zen will fix issues faster than Farsight, i am not so sure. Two month and a half now and Road Show on Nintendo Switch rewind camera bug is still not fixed, and i think these update are tied to be applied on future release. Well Farsight not doing better with Stern Pack with ACDC got completely removed and nothing as come in to replace it. God, Switch is really getting hammered by bad luck for pinball i guess...

This is what happened with the PS4 version of TPA. Months between updates and fixes that still to this day remain untouched caused me to abandon it and go with the PC version of TPA. Although I don't know how the PS4 version of PFX3 stacks up against the PC version, I'm sure many digital pinball fans who went with the PS4 know the feeling.

Hopefully Zen gets to addressing these issues soon. Already it looks much better than TPA, but TPA came out in 2012. I can still see how much many of the WMS digital pinball tables have evolved since then.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I'd rather hear crickets than see the thread updated with another... "any news" post. When there is news, it'll be posted.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
nice spotting those hidden achievements. I guess the tumbleweeds will continue until we get some news then im sure this will explode with like 100 posts in one day. Over in real pinball world we have been getting some great tidbit latley, like an official teaser that doesn't really show anything for the new Elvira. Slash designed a new guns n roses table that might come out in December. and Suncoast Pinball just released their first table "Cosmic Carnival" and it's looks pretty decent, will be interesting to see what they make in the future.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
oh i missed that but looking on pinside just now i see an elvira 3 playfeild image hit the internet like 3 days ago

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
So the new Elvira is LCD means TPA, if the really work on some table the table isn't Elvira or they could get LCD tables working with there Engine

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Was wondering if the two achievements seen for steam was just two of the remaining six DMD tables for volume 5 instead of the usual three for the pack? Zen could have that release in the beginning of October, then have the two licensed tables for Halloween, then have the remaining 4 DMD tables be released as 2 packs for November and December.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Was wondering if the two achievements seen for steam was just two of the remaining six DMD tables for volume 5 instead of the usual three for the pack? Zen could have that release in the beginning of October, then have the two licensed tables for Halloween, then have the remaining 4 DMD tables be released as 2 packs for November and December.

Or they could just release the Halloween tables in early October

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
For those who didn't see the previous Blahcade twitch stream, there will be some news on Friday's podcast (its moved from Saturday).

twopossums

Apr 14, 2019
Interesting. It was my understanding from one of the podcasts that they usually didn't have the beta for more than a few weeks. Did I miss remember that?

Either way this is good news and hopefully shouldn't be long now. I haven't really played in a week or so. Hopefully this will reignite my interest in playing.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Interesting. It was my understanding from one of the podcasts that they usually didn't have the beta for more than a few weeks. Did I miss remember that?.

That was with FarSight. We’d have it for the 2 weeks prior to release, meaning next to none of our suggestions for fixes would get implemented. Zen typically has given us a much longer period, but nowhere near as long as with this next pack (not that it needed it).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.