Zaccaria Pinball - Interview with... ME! (Twitch.tv this Saturday)

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Hi there!

For those who need a reminder (well, we are in the Magic Pixel subforum so probably not lol), Zaccaria Pinball is a commercial digital pinball app that IMHO is very well done and addresses many pinball tables that are not reflected in other pinsims like Visual Pinball and Future Pinball. The app is available on PC, Xbox One, Switch, Android mobile and coming in the not too distant future on Apple IOS (and possibly/eventually released on PS4 but don't quote me on that!). This app has over 100 tables and IMHO the physics have gotten better and better. The developer also has added many features that reflect us fans of pincabs and VR as both are supported.

Last year I was selected as the voice actor for the Black Belt remake table for Zaccaria Pinball. It was a wonderful experience, one that was made even better with Zaccaria giving me a lot of creative freedom in approaching the project.

On that note, this Saturday at 4PM EST/EDT, I have been invited to participate in Zaccaria's live Twitch.TV stream to discuss Zaccaria Pinball, my take on voice acting, etc. If you have time, come and join in, there will also be some discussions on the recent Android update which brought many new tables and features to the android platform.

#ZaccariaPinball
#TwitchTV
#Pinball

https://www.twitch.tv/events/irQg9toNReO0IXyMLFz1uA

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Tell them to get a new license.

More Magic Pixel pinball is needed.

Amen

Would love to see them get the Gottlieb license and start ripping up those classic EMs. FarSight doesn't appear to have any interest. Hate seeing a license wasted like that. I think Magic would do a super job with them.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Agreed.

I mention it every time I chat with Mart, the Gottlieb license is right up Magic Pixel's alley and should be a gamble they go all in on. I know they are small and struggling, but it's such a slam dunk maneuver for them to make and I think their audience would only grow because of it.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I agree

Between this thread and the ones I created on a few other vp sites, there are some good ideas posted that I hope can be useful for magic pixels devs to ponder on

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
- Gottlieb license. Is it possible? Perhaps other less knowned license, Game Plan?
- Engine. Will they work on something to try to match Zen one? I just enjoy the visual, but just cant get into the physics.
- A create a table a possibility? Could be great!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Last I checked on Pinside the pinball community still doesn't know who, if anyone, currently owns the Game Plan rights, or how to contact any of the previous owners (one of whom supposedly fled the country years ago). And no one is willing to take a blind risk of being sued over using Game Plan tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.